Story One; I can't Remember..

Beta Ouma

   ((AU form of what I view Team Danganronpa as before shooting in participants into the 'Show'.))

     The air was heavy, his airway was blocked by rubble, dust, particles so intense that a fit of coughing was the only thing his small frame could resort to.

  "I can't breathe!"
  A scratchy voice muffled out, falling down; knees bloody, and numb he began to crawl towards a bright light shining brightly in the dark gravely area. Bits of stone, steel, and dust laid in his purple hair making him look as if he were just escaping a torn down building.

   Instead, it was a simulation, something that Team Danganrompa made for possible participants in the Killing game. Testing their limits was one of the most antagonizing moments for anyone chosen to participate, Bomb cases, shootings, tornadoes, suicide, choice making, trusting therapy, etc.
  Though most of the simulations would never happen in Danganrompa.

The 52nd Killing game, along with the 53rd would be more intense then those before them.
  A young boy named Kokichi was innocent, with a very delicate frame. Those whom look like they wouldn't hurt a fly, were especially perfect in being the most twisted antagonists, whom have a soft outside, and a poisonous Inside... Just as simple as that.
  They were all going to be a sort of.. what could you call it.. Circus Freak? Something to watch? That's about right.

  "S-Stop! I can-n't Breath!"
  Tears streammed heavily out of purple hues, the sobbing got more horrendous to watch, snot leaked out of his nose, with some slobber dripping from the edges of his lips, the coughing got more serious causing the young teen to go into a panic, more or so to pass out on the spot, but his body wouldn't let him, it was like it enjoyed the intense feeling of fear, the agonizing feelings that he called... FEAR.

  "SomeONe? HELP! It H-ur-s!"
  Cupping his ears, as a loud ringing began; endursement was all he could do, to endure it all, his body throbbed, his heart raced out of his chest, blood stained his black jeans, dirt covered him whole, small breathes were taken, with a trembling body.

  Laughter entered his mind from corners of the simulation room, males, females, whom ever it was, they were satisfied.
   With this, the far light Kokichi was after faded with a bang like a slamming door, steel hitting steel.
   A never ending pain long lasted in his bodies trembling mind, a heart clenching feeling of Despair, the feeling of fear.. the feeling of no hope..

"I don't wanna d-ie.."
  He whispered to himself...
   Purple hues saw nothing but pitch black, having this as his view of anything being seen caused his mind to black out; his mind passed out, the small frame collapsed, the feelings faded, as Sleep engulfed Ouma..

  The throbbing pain would reawake him, but he wouldn't remember anything..

                     -I can't Remember..-