□ Oh, I'm sorry. □

{{ Tamed, and Angry Kokichi In a different AU where he captures people to run through a entire Life simulation that went to far.
   One boy, which we all know in love who goes insane starts to go a little to far with his actions. But knows his limits to a point. }}

Multiple sources lead to one silly looking boy who didn't give a damn about anyone but him self.

  Showing the internal intentions of his plan to break everyone mentally, and or physically just for his cruel satisfaction, the male rounded a corner to see the gapped mouths of two individuals.

Kaito Momota, Himiko Yumeno.
   The two sat there tied to plain wooden chairs, as their hands were strapped, along side their legs to enable them to escape.
  The rather small girl with red hair froze at the sight of the male with purple locks.
  Kaito hesitated to scream out at the other, but knew it wouldn't be any use.
  With this the two gradually glanced at each other, knowing that this wasn't good for either of them.

  With slow simple steps, Kokichi reached his arms up over his shoulders to lay behind his head, starring dead at the two with a sly death defined smile, that made their skin crawl.
  He clentched his fists now nearing them, he came to a complete hault.
  "You poor things.. "
  Commenting on their state of being, was a common thing he would address.
  They reeked of bad hygiene, the smell of urine laced the room, along side with human sweat.
  Messy hair, and saturated skin cuts were what seemed to flash the most on these two, though the male whom was tied had more than the gal.

  "Are we ready to begin?"
  Coeing to them sweetly, he took a seat in a nicely furnished chair a few feet away from them.

Crossing a leg over the other, he got comfortable, rolling a pair of dice in his hand, he flung them up in the air only for them to drop on the floor below him, he glanced down to see a '4' & a '2'

  "You know that means, Huh..? Himiko.."
  He grunted upwards to find his body struggling over to hers, he gently placed his index finger under her chin to force her eyes on his.
  Kaito began to frantically golt in his chair only for it to fall over crushing his fingers in the process when the chair fell in a certain position.
  Kokichi laughed with a soul fetching dread.
  Himiko only began to cry, her body trembling from this whole experience.

  Kokichi never did anything but invade her personal space, having those weird uncomfortable touches, but they were never near areas that were not needed.

  Walking around her, now behind this small being he moved her hair from the back of her neck, gently trailing her skin with his lips.
  "Shh..."
  The girl jumped at his touch for she couldn't get far with it at all.
  Kaito watching as he couldn't do anything. "STOP!"
  Yelling loudly with his raspy voice he couldn't even get his grip on the little asshole.

  Kokichi uttered something under his breath, as if it were a slerr of words that he couldn't express.
  Then without warning he shoved himself back from Himiko, now stomping to Kaito, he pulled his leg back, now releasing it with tremendous force.
  "YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YA HEAR?? JUST SHUT YOUR FACE FOR ONCE!"

   Again and again, blow after blow, Kaito was whipped with a younger males foot.
  Coughing rigidly the bigger male felt a repeated blow as the girl saw the smaller male have a episode.

  Anger management would be needed but it wasn't until he started throwing hand blows to the others face while he was tied down. Bending down on his knees, he continued yelling as his skin bared a pink tint, having a vain popped from his neck.

  "YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING! JUST SIT HERE AND ROT ALIVE YOU PATHETIC PI-"

Himiko was audible now, it caught Kokichi's attention.
   He stopped looking at his work that he didn't plan on.
  Kaito was a bloody pulp, but still breathing heavily from the blows to his ribs and adomane.
  He began to pass out, as Kokichi furthered his hands in examination as they busted open from some mouth blows, the others teeth caught his knuckles and so on.
  He shook his head now standing up while brushing his hair back, he felt as if he were in denial but brushed that falling off in a snap.
  He turned to the girl only to wrap her up in his arms while she still sat in the uncomfortable wooden chair that gave her  splinters in her thighs.
  "I'm sorry you had to see that.."
  He sighed, as blood got on Himiko's skin, the warm feeling made her shake even more knowing that it was a mixture of both males crimson liquid.

Soon he let go of her and ignored his gut renching feeling.
  He demanded someone to pick Kaito up, giving him medical attention.

And soon also demanded for the girl to be dressed and laid upon his bed.

  Hours passed as the girl was bathed by a female named Keade, a beautiful breath taking woman whom seemed unfazed, but also sympathetic.
  She cleaned the red head, as she also attened to her small wounds.
  "You're his first."
  Keade mentioned as she brushed the others hair back, some bruises laid on her but it was from somewhere complety different. It never came from Kokichi him self.

  The blonde stopped, her smile growing partially.
  "Wha- his first what?"

  "His first love. But he has a weird way of showing it. I know you didn't even get a chance to run, but he would rather you be here than out there."

  "I don't understand.. I was taken away from my family.... and taken here.. I was used and touched and I-"

"But he didn't know did he?"

"About my family?"
  A sniffle came out.
  "No about being used or touched.. Miss just tell him. He could better your problems for life.. trust me, he's a good man, but he has his moments.. "

  Himiko didn't know what to do, but she was popping at the seems as she was stood up, and placed in a lacey bedtime outfit that was silk, and nice feeling.

 "    Himiko didn't know what to do, but she was popping at the seems as she was stood up, and placed in a lacey bedtime outfit that was silk, and nice feeling

Into a room she went, it was dimly lit, as the bed was like memory foam that you could just sink into.
  Her body shifted awkwardly this outfit was a little to big for her.

  And minutes later the boy knocked, causing Himiko to cover up quickly.
  "Huh?"
  She yelped out, as the other raised a brow while tilting his head.
  "May I come in?"
  He asked politely.
  The girl shook her head but couldn't say no.
  "Ug- go ahead?"
  She questioned her self as the other came in, he wore half his suit from earlier but his over coat was gone, his shoes were off, as well as socks, and his button up was two buttons undone with the tie hanging loosely around his neck.
  He looked tired, and worn down he didn't bother to say much of anything he just walked over to the bed and laid down, he went to cover his eyes, with bandaged hands, and sighed.
  "Go to sleep, Kay?"
  Chiming up a bit he rolled to his side to face her, he saw that she was covered but noticed the one strap on her shoulder fell over.
  He reached over and pulled it back up as Himiko pulled away unsure of this whole thing.
  He shrugged giving a unfazed expression from her actions.
  With this he just closed his eyes, beginning to fall asleep.
  "Good night.."

With that Himiko wondered to her self but didn't bother she just laid down away from him in the big bed and laid awake for hours until eventually she fell alseep.

  {{ Merp ♡ Weird and stuff just was bored and all, hope it was alright. }}