Story Two; Green Angels?

☆ Staring; Rantaro Amami ☆
* Normal High School student Amami
*Normal extremely poor High school student Ouma

The cold ally way was damp from the late night rain, a older male had been yelling at a younger one for trying to break in his shop

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PEASANT!" He hollered, it echoed intensely, the small boy before him was sat up in the trash, his eyes teary from the pain of being thrown, well as the bottomless pit still forming out of hunger.
"I'm sorry Mister, I'm just.. hungry, could you pl-"

"NO!"
A sudden kick to the side, that made the purple haired male clench up, trying to block the side the older man was attacking was just a bad decision on the fifteen year olds behalf, his ribs began to sting relentlessly, as he cried out more, and more for the man to stop.
"Sir, Ple- Sir stop!"
He begged, as a tremendous amount of tense muscle began to swell near his ribs, and lower andaman. The color of pale skin, turned a red purplish tone, it was defiantly bruised.

The man, didn't feel pitty, nor sympathy.
But, without hesitation he bent down, grabbing the boy by his schools suit collar, panic, Ouma began to beat on the other with brute force but it wasn't enough as Ouma was weak, he didn't have the strength to even try to fight back.

"Hey! Hey! Stop it right now!"
A hero.. green hair.. green eyes.. A angel...
"I Said Stop!"
The tall nineteen year old came dashing in, as the man ganced over seeing him in the ally now, with this he dropped the small frame he held having one final kick to the lower stomach.
"Gahhhhh!"
Ouma let out, but had his eyes blurred from all the tears, having been crying for a while they also were blood shot.
How could he possibly get into this situation.. yeah he did try to break in, but in the most non violent way possible, lock picking. Or trying to at least.

The green haired boy looked upset, he took his glasses off placing them on the hem of his collar, bending down to Ouma's assistance, the smaller boy flinched, but finally relaxed, when he was coed to, " Shhh, it's Alright, I won't hurt you."
Green hues looked over him like freshly broken glass shattering at the instant.
The area was empty besides the two, the one who confronted Ouma was gone, and now Amami was here to save the night..

"Ouma? Is that you? What are you doing out here, why aren't you home? It's late out, and it's a school night."
The two knew each other from being fellow classmates, though the two never conversed, it was just common respect to know each others names.
"Ugh... Yeah I know i-it's late, for being a school night, but I could ask the same thing for you.. though please don't think it's rude or anything, please.."
He was afraid to cause anymore trouble than he already did.
"No, no, I won't take it that way, if it wasn't ment to be taken that way."
Amami spoke, helping the other up, but Ouma grunted in pain, "Ahh.."
With a sigh, Amami couldn't wait for Ouma to take his time, he plainly picked him up, now turning with a simple yet odd demand.
"Get on."
Ouma froze, "Wha-"
"Com'on I won't bite, plus you aren't heavy."
One climbed onto the others back, as he clasped on, Amami stood up with taking off.
"We're going to my Home. "
He insisted, Ouma refuted, "But I have to go h-"

"If you needed to go home, you'd be there."
Amami stated, which put Ouma into a silent faze.

"Anyways, dinners cooked, no need to worry about eatting tonight. "
Having been on this walk for about fifteen minutes now, Ouma spoke up, the pain shocking him making his small hands cup on tighter.
"I don't need you to walk me all the way there."
Earlier didn't mean much, even if he argued, this green haired boy wouldn't pay much attention to his words.
"Yes, You do."
He talked back seriously.
"You are hurt. I'm not taking the chance of my fellow Classmate to pass out on me, because I let him push himself to his limit."
This boy wasn't playing at all. He seemed to care so much, for a person he didn't know much of or about.

"We are here."
A bright light shinned as keys dangled in the pale boys hands, the door was unlocked, opening the door was easy enough with a trembling body on Amami's back, this made him chuckle.
Having then walked in, the door closed behind them, with Amami's foot gently pushing it closed.

"Lay down here, I'll get you some blankets, with dinner, and a ice pack for now, okay?"
Persistant with helping this purple haired boy, he couldn't deni. It would just been seen as ungrateful, but Ouma was grateful for what he's received so far.

Ten minutes went by, Ouma had gotten comfy on the couch Amami placed him on, by laying down, and turning to the back of it, covering his still teary face from the extreme pain he was feeling, small weeps could be heard but funny thing is, why didn't any adult come to see who was crying in their living room.
"A-amami?"
Ouma called out, as his face began to heat up from being covered for to long, he moved his arm, to see a tray, with the green haired male. Two fluffy blankets drapped over his arm as well.
"You need to change. Those clothes of yours aren't as dry as they should be, Alright. You can wear a shirt, and joggers of mine, come with me, it'll be much faster if you get this done, that way you can eat."
Amami reached for the smaller male, then helped him up.

*Five minutes later*

Ouma was back on the couch, in a plain grey T, and black joggers.
A tall smiling male starred over at him, as the tray of food sat there ready to be eaten.
"Don't push yourself, Kay? If you need me, call me."
Ouma widened his eyes as, a pair of green ones lowered to him, a soft pair of lips pecked his cheek for a good three seconds.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Even if we are just classmates, I can always lend a helping hand."
Amami grabbed the ice pack, while placing it near Ouma, but instead of doing that he raised the grey T up a bit, gently placing it on the overly large lump, that was bruised severely on Oumas ribs.
It surprised the younger boy, only taking him off guard.
"Um..mm, Okay..?"
The touch of his lips were sensational, as soon as Amami moved, turning away Ouma traced his cheek gently, the warm feeling flushed his body, and face.
"Thank you.. Rantaro.."

"No problem, Please though. Don't push yourself, it'll just make it more difficult to help you in the long run."

A swift turn as Amami went to leave the room, "Wait.."

"Huh?"

"Don't go.. "
The green eyes met soft purple ones, as tears formed.
"Please..?"
A bright smile leaked to the green haired males face, he chuckled, with walking back over, he sat down directly next to the fragile male now beside him, he wrapped his arms around his small frame as his left hand trailed up to his hair, running it gently through purple natted rats that tangled the smaller males head.
"Shhh. I'm not leaving you. I promise, I'm your Friend, And friends never leave each other.."

Green Angels do exist...