Sparks Flew; Kiibo x Ouma

Requested by; isabellasfandoms
Warning
• Angst
• May contain Triggers
•Read on Enjoy
☆ Starring; Kiibooo the Lovable Robot (god)

*Scribble*

*Scribble*

*scribble*

*scribble..*

"God Dammit!"
Papers flew off the small desk, the lamp stumbled with the situation at hand, the male began crumbling the unused pieces of paper out of frustration.
"Gahhhh! Dammit!"
A forehead went straight down onto the desk, a thud rang through out the room.
"I'll just think about it later.. I got a throbbing headache...
The young male shuddered underneath his own skin, the thought of everyone dying.. being Killed.. being next...
Kaede was already dead.. Amami was dead.. Ryoma was dead.. Kirumi was dead.. who's next...
"Do I really want to continue this? I-I feel as if I can't shake this feeling off.."

  Picking up his head with groggy eyes he continued to get up, heading straight to his bed. The male flopped right on down, the brims of his lids felt warm with a liquid substance, cold yet warm, evil yet sweet, Innocent yet suspicious..
  "I'll find a way for everyone to survive! I can't let them die! I won't, I can't.. it's not right, It's just in humane!"
  Covering his hands with his white sleeves, he brought them up to clear the tears that tried to drip down his pale cheeks.

    The small stares into space weren't enough to block the images that ran through his head, over and over, and over again.. dead 'friends' he once knew, the past.. the future how could he endure this all? Ending up with soaked sleeves the teen fell asleep, like a baby after being fed.

  The next morning was normal, the same it been since the start.
  Rising with bags beneath his heart ached eyes he yawned out with a Knock proceeding to catch his attention.

  "Who is it? I'm trying to sleep!"
  Kokichi yelled, yet the other had just tilted their head.
  The door blocked the robots expression, the blank canvas that laid before him was a lost soul whom didn't want to get close to anyone.
  Robophelia (?) Wasn't much of a problem for Kiibo, nor did the nonsense shenanigans the purple haired boy played, he felt as if he needed to figure him out, Kokichi Ouma was difficult to figure out.. that it was.
   "It's Kiibo. Breakfast is ready, I thought I'd come get you. "
  He responded.

  Ouma whined as he shoved his own head down into his pillow, a shallow yell was penetrated into the fabric.

  Kiibo heard this, raising a hand he knocked again out of concern.
  "Kokichi? Are you Alright? I-"

"I'm Fine!"

  With that, Ouma shot up, bare foot at that, then reached down to put of his fancy dress shoes, a cracked sigh exited his mouth.

  "Another day.."

* Time Skip*

  Kiibo shuddered at the males actions, the devil himself seemed to be shown through the smaller males exterior.
  "Kokichi, how could yo-"

  "You really think I'd care for that Idiot? "
  Shuichi stepped forward, grabbing ahold of Kokichi from behind Kiibo had distracted the Male by pushing his buttons.
  What Kokichi Knew, Everyone needed to know.
  The teen felt the grip, and immediately shot back a elbow.
  "Get your hands off of me!"

  Yells could be heard as others instantly ran to the scene.

  Kiibo initially thought this would play out better but he used force, and with a fellow swing of his metal hand he clanked the teens cheek, as it went upward to his eye.
  Kokichi was out with one hit.