nightmares

Continuation. Find this pattern at the beginning of the next few parts- ☆■♡

"You guys talk about cooperation, and teamwork, but you're all Afraid. "

"You're too scared to point your fingers at others, so you hide behind the word 'trust'."

Kokichi had nothing more than a plain face.
  His eyes laid on the others.
  "It's the truth. Sorryyy, but none of you can say other wise. Jeez! You people really are pathetic!"

"But don't worry now. You have each other. Right? No sense in accusing anyone, anyone privileged right? "
   The others were in silence. 
  Some mouths agape, others fiddling with their fingers..

  "Can't answer me. Huh? What's the matter, did i say something true for once?"

  The room suddenly was set ablaze. The others becoming disrupted into crisp buring flesh, the voices screaming out in agony.
  The purple haired boy was set back from his podium, his hands flying up in defense from the sudden flames.
  "Wh-"
  He began to cry red liquid, his ears ringing, blinking non stop, he was crying blood, his body only wore white pants, and Kaito's over coat.
  "This can't be happening?!"
  The boy turned to run to the elevator, but it vanished from sight.
  He turned again, now being in the Exisals storage space, the hydraulic press being in view now.
  "Stop!"
  Begging he faltered to his knees, his hands shaking drastically, he couldn't take it anymore..

Closing his eyes, his body felt a cold metal surface on his back though the coats material kept the sheer cold surface from actually touching the others skin. Purple hues opened slowly, only for him to begin to sob, he saw the other metal surface above him.
  "I don't want to die.. please.. Kaito.. Shuichi.. Gonta.. anyone.. please..?"
  His arm was numb. His back throbbed. His tears weren't blood any more, they were actual tears, he couldn't stop, his mouth quivered, as his nose was runny now.
  He kept sobbing, he felt his heart beating, hearing it scared him more.
  Screaming out, "PLEASE!"
  The press dropped..
  He felt EVERYTHING, his bones crushing in unison, his intrails gushing out, a coughing fit came to a hault, he couldnt blink, it was unbearable pain all at once for a split second.
   { Wakes up }

  Frantic breathing embraced the four walls of the young boy's room, sweat beating down a pale forehead, ".. god dammit.."
  Tears had already been falling down his face, his bed had a faint sweat outline from his body, and his restlessness made most of the beds sheets, & pillows fall to the floor a foot away from the bed.
  Deep breaths were his only choice for the moment.

  He looked to his alarm clock, his night stand held it snug.
             ○
[5:56 a.m.]

"School.."
  Getting up, he stripped off his PJs, and slipped on a nice black ironed school uniform.
  His alarm went off, tapping it had made it stop.
  A sigh came from his small lips.

"Another Great day awaits."

  Grabbing the school bag, and out he went off to school.

  Two schools seperated from each other by a river, a bridge branched over to connect them.

Girls. Boys.

Before the bridge branched, the boys and girls crossed paths.
  Kokichi looked to his left, seeing a short haired red head.

"Hey."
  He spit out.

"Hey." The girl waved subtly, before their eyes locked, the crowds came as he was swept away.
  She was indeed swept away too.
  The two knew each other from a young age. They were now older, their connection of being friends had been carried away on a boat to nowhere to never be seen again.
  But.

  They had no idea that their friendship would be Sparked again in due time.

{{ Just a short thing to get my flow going again, hope you enjoy ^.^ }}