■ Save Me ■

Spoilers of Death

  Featuring; Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma

{No Promises; Shawn Mendes}

  The cold metal laid on his pale back, the shifts of what his last moments were gonna be, they weren't as pleasent as he wished.
  Kaito spoke in tongues, not wanting to withstand his hand to press the buttons of the press and Camera.
All the while, Kokichi shoved at the shiny metal above him, he turned his head.
"What Are you waiting for?
  Kaito hesitated giving one last glance to Kokichi.
  He felt the others eyes, "I feel guilty.."

  Why would he feel that for Kokichi? No one knew, but with out any warning he decided to push the button.
  Kokichi went to speak but his head spun right back forward to the metal machine that started back up only giving him seconds to speak.
  "Tell Shuichi th-"

*SMASH*

  Blood seeped down the sides of the machine like a broken down can opener when it would explode.
  His body was nothing more than moosh.

  ".. tell him to save us."
  Kokichi uttered.

  His transparent body rose up glancing around at his death, though his body would never be seen again.
He watched as Kaito starred in terror, his body shook, now as he collected up everything, going on with the plan.

     About twenty minutes later, and everything was propped.
  Kokichi watched aimlessly in the coexisting air of his reminded death.
  -Just save us. Don't ruin everything I tried to build here for all of you. - Kokichi sniffed, Kaito felt as if he were being watched.
  But carried on like a wounded soilder.

  -Time Skip-

  The last six rounded the trial grounds, one by one stood in denial as the rounded up information was left over for everyone to go over.
  Shuichi felt obligated to end this, but couldn't, knowing Kaitos presence in the Exisal was more than enough for him to go along with the LIE he fabricated him self.
  "Everyone, I have something to tell you.."

  Maki looked up, as well as the others did,  "What is it?"

Waiting for a answer there floated a satisfied ghost, with a heartache that grew deeper and deeper.
  He saw the pain everyone was in, he caused it, and he couldn't even say sorry to them..

  As words flowed out of Shuichi's mouth, but suddenly Kaito spoke up from the Exisal.
   "Enough."

"Huh?"

"I can't let you do this, I can't. "

  Out came a healthy looking Kaito with bags under his eyes, smiling wildly, as if it were all fine.
    Maki looked in Awwee her body stiff, as her mind went blank in seconds. 
  The others gathered as Kokichi began to fill with rage.

-What the HELL are you doing!? -
  He clentched his fist as he began to swing violently at the air as if he didn't plan this out, which he didn't, He felt the ghostly presence of himself grow, seeing everyone talk it all out over the whole plan.

  Kaito spoke as if Kokichi set everyone up, he figured it was a lie.

♤ "That was a lie obviously.."
  A pained expression laid out on the purple haired boys face. His head shot down, a welled up feeling of anger filled his soul.
"H-how could a game.... that you're forced.. to play... be fun..?"

  Given the few seconds of a calm storm to come, he emerged with a welling rampage of tears.
  "I had to think this game was fun to survive... I had to lie to myself!" ♤

  There he watched in embarrassment, knowing how everyone felt about him.
  - Everyone.. hates me... the role of a villain is perfect for me...-
  His eyes stained with salty tears carving down his cheeks.

  Soon after it all, Shuichi decided to speak in behalf of Kokichi.

  "We never knew what was a Lie or the truth you guys.. but we never took the time to even try to find that out..."
  Kaito rose a brow as his coughing got rough, he was with little life left and it was almost time to go, after all the tears, Shuichi stuttered out.
  "Well, even if it was a lie, or rather it wasn't, I'll still try and save everyone.. "

  As Monokuma chuckled in malice his one of a kind speech ran out.

"It's punishment Time!"

Kaito smiled in attempt to hide the pain he was in, and with that Kokichi seemed to flash before Shuichi's eyes behind the space man himself, grinning stupidly.

  Off went the Space boy, along with Kokichis visiable apperence.
  "Thank you.."

{{ I know I'm lacking on the book, I'm sorry please forgive me, alots been going on and I apologize. If anyone has a request just let me know. Have a nice day ^^ }}