"Hi."

☆■♡

She was in love with the idea of love, yet she never could quite grasp onto it herself it was always cleverly out of reach.

The idea of three am kisses and groggy voices.
The idea of tight hugs and caring whispers.
Hand holding.
Soul gazing through long loving stares.
Hushed secrets and wonderful adventures.
Wonderful storybook-like dates and terrible dates that always remain in one's heart at least as a funny story to tell.
She craved to love someone with all of her being, to want to give her all to them, to kill for them, live for them and if needed be die for them.
She wanted the kind of love where day dreams would fill her head taking over her day and thoughts of them would fill her night.

She wanted it all yet she couldn't even get a drop, she hoped if she filled in her partners footsteps or actions that one day she'd wake up and realize that she had fallen for them. That she'd do anything for them. - Himiko

The day was long, harsh, and drug out.
  Male students had to prepare for a upcoming festival, while the female students across the river had to prepare the festive decorations.
  Either gender could make a simple dish, and others could rally up yen for more activities.

  Himiko was making lanterns in Classroom 4 A.  With several other gals, they had been talking of what was the best color theme this year, along with which games should be played at the festival.
  Either way, the teacher wouldmake the choices, their thoughts were only suggestions.

  Both boys and girls would be attending unless more important matters were at hand, and none were like such, only poor Kokichi..had things to do.
But would he be able to attend with the little time he's given?

The boy was setting up a face painting tent near the crossing bridge. His arms heaved large calendar sticks to this failed attempt of a tent, as a older teen came to help.
  "Dude, you shouldn't be pushing yourself soooo, much."

  A random schoolmate of his, named Uchida.
  He was pleasant to say the least. At the cost of a big mouth he had a big heart.

  "I'm fine- I said I'm fine!"
  Kokichi tried to hold his patience as Uchida took the sticks from him.
  Being way taller he didn't exactly care if Kokichi was mad or upset about him helping the short guy out.
  "Uchida. You're annoying.."
  Kokichi vocilized, as his voice trailed very lightly after speaking.

  "I'm just helping, calm down. "
  He went ahead and began to actually put the tent together.
  His eyes glimpsed back at the purple boy.
  "Mind telling me why you're lacking?"

"Huh?"

"You've been spacing. Alot. Something happen at home?"

  "No.. Actually no. I'm a little bit tired. I haven't been sleeping alot. Studying pretty late is all."
  Uchida squinted his eyes as if he could detect he was lying.
  It made Kokichi nervous.

  "If you say so. Just remember I'm here."
  Kokichi tried to smile but turned away, his eyes trailed to the school across the river.
  The second floor windows held a little red head.
  Her eyes fluttered as the other girls were taking a break, and pointing at the guys working outside.
  It caught Himiko's attention, she looked back down to the water, then her eyes followed upwards to a purple haired male.

  He saw her looking, and raised a hand.
  A small wave came too.
  "Hello"
  He mouthed to her, as his lips formed into a smile.

The girls began to giggle.
  Kokichi was known as the other type of boy. Very geeky, none masculine. Etc.

  Himiko looked to them quickly before looking back to him.
  The sun was baking him, as he took his waving hand to block the sun from his eyes.
  She hesitantly raised her hand in innocence, and waved back. "Hi."
  He mouthed back.

  Maybe.. just maybe they'll talk. After school at that.

{{ Okie. I'm back again. Sorry. Truly. Having a hard time and all.
I'm doing the best I can.
  Hope you're all okay too.
  Enjoy. }}