The Untold Truth

Rusted over the glass that once held the hearts of millions shattered once hit with the tiniest stone imaginable. Little pieces laid along the path of the forbidden truth, and No one would never find it underneath the fallen dirt that crumbled along side with it.

☆ Life is precious, Never forget that..☆

  Kokichi hunched over against the wall, his arm ached, his back did also, but the heavy breathing didn't help his case it made him cough up blood, with no thought in mind of keeping his emotions at bay.
  "I can't afford to be the good guy can I?"
  He asked the other male, whom was shot by Maki, the whole scene already played out, as for the antidote was given to Kaito already.
  His anger subsided, but his fists were still clentched.
  "What?"

"I can't be the good guy, even if I wanted to. The role of the villan was written for me, and you all see me that way.. I don't like this you know... being the bad guy.. have you ever felt like you didn't want to be here?"

"Of course! No one wants to be here in this rotting hell, YOU MADE!"
  "Rotting hell I made? If I die this all ends, then you all can go home..
  Or so you thought. I'm not the mastermind, and this is what they want. For the killing game to keep going. Why would I keep you alive Kaito? "

"What! But you sa-"

  "I won't lie anymore. I'm not the mastermind, I never was..
  And I pushed you all till now so I could get this to end.."

Kaito filled instantly without hesitation he threw a punch at the purple haired male, nailing his stomach. A chance to understand faded.
  Kokichi fell, holding his stomach with tears in his eyes. He felt the pain, the dread the aching pain of those who died.
  "Kaito, I need y-ou to Kill me.."
  He coughed once more only to fall over onto his side, the sight was just devistating to watch.
   The tough exterior of this boy was breaking.
  Kaito just watched, he didn't bother as he turned to walk away.
"MAKI! Maki will be the blackened if you don't do it. There will be another class trial, and Maki will be the blackened if I die."

  Stopping he looked back at this hand that grabbed his ankle.
He felt the dread of being the reason why Maki would be the blackened if he didn't do what Kokichi said.
  With this Kaito bent down to pick Kokichi up, brushing him off, the purple haired boy grabbed the collar of Kaito's shirt and dragged his body roughly towards his own, clashing their beings together. The warmth of the other against his own made his heat rise, but he found this weird. Kaito didn't pull away, it was as if he froze.

  Kaito spoke between the embrace, while he turned to sit having pulled the hurt male into his lap.
  "Please.. just kil-"

  "Sh..."
  Kaito's hands trailed the boys back slowly to comfort him.

  "I don't have Long.."
Kokichi wrapped his arms around Kaito tighter, "I know.."

   "Kaito... "
  Kokichis face was a tremendous red wine color.
  He was hiding it.
  "I can't say it.."

  He mumbed, as Kaito nudged Kokichi's face up, with his own.
  "I won't lie. I hate you. "
  He chuckled..

"Every one hates me.. so the role of a villan is perfect for m-"
Kokichi was cut off by a really tight squeeze.
   He gittered under the bigger male, as Kaito smiled softly.

  "Please, Don't let go.."
  Kokichis breathe was sad.
  He couldn't help the feeling,
  Noticing the tears, Kaito, boke the embrace, while then whipping  away the tears.

  "Shhhhh..."
    Kaito didn't bother to finish.

  "I'm sorry.."
  He whispered, as he embraced Kokichi, who was crying uncontrollably.
  "That was a lie... Obviously.. how could a game you're forced.. to play... be fun..?  I had to think this game was fun to survive! I had to lie to myself! "

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Because who would listen to me.. a bad guy..?"

"I.. don't hate you...ya know.."

  "You don't..?"

"No.. Hate is a strong word.. and you never killed anyone.. you just tried to help.."

  The plan was already munching at the smaller males mind.
  And then it hit him..

  "Let's end this killing game..."