Ch. 1

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the school , his eyes searching for Louis . He needs to get things moving if he wants to have Tom soon , before Tom gets even more serious with that guy .

When he couldn't find him he sighed and bit his lower lip , joining Zayn and Liam who were talking near Zayn's locker .

"Did you hear the news ? About Tom having a boyfriend ?" Zayn asked carefully , not knowing if Harry knows or not .

"Yeah ." Harry sighed sadly , "But don't worry , I'm already on it ."

"What do you mean ?" Zayn asked , eyebrows furrowed .

"Don't worry ." Harry gave him a reassuring smile , when his eyes landed on Louis from afar . "I have to go ." He marched towards him , slowing down when he reached him . Louis had his back towards him , he tapped his shoulder softly .

Louis turned his head , a smile spreading on his lips when he saw Harry . "Harry , hey ."

"Hey , you doing okay ?" Harry asked , leaning on the locker next to Louis' . Louis nodded , "Yeah , I'm good . You ?"

"I'm great , now that I got to see your pretty face ." He flirted , giving him a smirk . Louis blushed and smiled slightly wider , "Thanks , you're quite goodlooking yourself ." He let a giggle slip his lips .

Harry's heart did a little jump inside his chest at the sound of Louis giggling , but he quickly calmed himself down and reminded himself why he's even getting himself into this .

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out after school ." He asked , Louis raised his eyebrows a bit in surprise . "Yeah , sure . Where are we going ?"

"Surprise . Leave it to me ." Harry winked , "Wait for me here by your locker when school ends ." And with that he left , leaving Louis grinning to himself .

~~

Harry scowled and munched on the inside of his mouth , shooting glares at Tom and his boyfriend , who he just learned his name is Bart . The two were sitting across the room , whispering to each other , smiling and holding hands under the table .

Zayn soothingly rubbed his shoulder , "Stop looking at them , you're making it worse for yourself ."

Harry sighed and looked back at the board , trying to form a plan in his head how to get Tom to leave Bart and be with him instead . It wouldn't be easy and he knows that , but - but Tom is different . He's worth it .

Class ended and everyone left , he was about to go rub his meetup with Louis in Tom's face in hopes it'd spark some jealousy , when he felt a tap on his shoulder . He rolled his eyes and turned around , seeing Louis looking up at him with a soft smile . "Hey ."

He quickly changed his attitude , smiling , "Hey , Lou . You doing okay ?"

"Yeah , it's just - you walked out of class looking a bit upset , and I wanted to ask if you're okay ."

Harry's heart fluttered , the small boy is just too sweet . But that's not why he's hanging out with him .

He gave him a warm smile , "Yeah , I'm okay . Class was just boring and time was crawling on slower than a turtle , but I'm truly okay . You're cute when you worry ."

Louis blushed softly and nodded , "Okay ."

Harry pinched his cheek softly , "I need to go to class now , I'll see you at your locker ." He winked at him , once again , before leaving .

Louis blushed hurder , nodding as Harry walked away . He gasped when Niall popped out of nowhere , "Did Harry just flirt with you ??"

"I think he did ." Louis bit his lower lip , unable to stop himself from smiling . "He wants to hang out today after school ."

"I heard he's charming and sweet . You got yourself a good one , Lou ." Niall wrapped his arm around his shoulders , Louis chuckled , "Idiot ."

~~

At the end of the school day Louis waited by his locker , his knee jumping nervously . What if Harry doesn't show up ? What if his friends dared him to ask him to hang out and he's just going to ditch him ?

He was brought out of his thoughts at the feeling of fingers prodding his sides from behind , he gasped and pushed the fingers away , turning around to see Harry smirking , "Hi ."

"Don't do that ." Louis half-heartedly pushed him away by his chest , though still smiled . "It tickled ."

"But you're cute when you smile ." Harry brought his hands down to his sides again , Louis pushed them away and giggled before he could even touch him . Harry laughed , "Okay , okay . Let's get going now ."

They walked together out of school to Harry's car , Harry opened the passenger's door for Louis , who smiled with rosy cheeks before getting in . He drove them to a small Cafe place and ordered them hot chocolates and muffins , not letting Louis pay for anything .

They sat at a table in the back , talking and giggling . Harry took a sip of his drink before placing the mug down , looking over to Louis who was laughing softly .

"What's funny ?" He asked , Louis just shook his head and reached for a napkin , wiping the chocolate mustache above Harry's lip . Harry chuckled , "Oh , that's why ."

Louis put the napkin down and took the last bite of his muffin , blushing when he noticed Harry staring at him . He blinked . "What ?"

Harry just smiled softly , "You're really cute . And small ."

Louis blushed deeper , a soft smile spreading on his lips . Harry pinched his cheek softly , "It's getting dark outside , let's get you home ."

They walked out of the Cafe and got into Harry's car , Harry let Louis plug his phone in with the AUX chord and put some songs for them . He parked the car right outside his house , getting out to say a proper goodbye .

He brought the small boy into his chest , placing his chin ontop of his head with ease . "I had a great time ."

"Me too ." Louis smiled against his chest , Harry pulled back and smiled down at him , "I'll see you tomorrow at school , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "'Course ."

Harry pecked his cheek quickly , "See you tomorrow ."

Louis blushed deeply , nodding as he watched Harry getting back into his car .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author