Ch. 8 - Last Chapter

Enjoy x

~~

"Ugh , Harry , stop being annoying ." Liam rolled his eyes , but couldn't stop himself from smiling at the sight of Louis laughing and rolling around the couch as Harry tickled him .

"Shut it Payne , I'm having a good time ." Harry stuck his tongue out at him and proceeded to hold Louis' wrists , though Louis kept pulling them away still giggling heartedly .

"Haz , I swear I'll kick you in the face ." Louis giggled out , holding his hands out protectively . Harry chuckled and attached his fingers to his sides , making him squeal and trash around in laughter .

Soon enough Harry found himself kicked off the couch to the floor , Louis sat up and clutched his stomach , a smile permanent on his lips and the last giggles streaming out . "That's what you get for being mean to me ."

Harry laughed a little and sat up , rubbing his shoulder a bit , "Yeah , I guess I deserve that ."

Louis poked his dimple and let Harry take a seat behind him , bringing him to lie backwards on his chest . Louis leaned his head back and smiled softly as Harry kissed his cheek a few times , Harry nuzzled his hair and took in his shampoo scent .

Niall walked into the living room with three bowls of popcorn . "Oh , glad you two are finally done rubbing your cuteness in our faces ."

Louis rolled his eyes , "You love us together , Ni , don't lie ."

"Of course I do , I'm your biggest shipper ." Niall said proudly , Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes , "Yeah yeah , we know ."

Harry brought Louis closer and ran his fingers up and down his arm , kissing his cheek and shoulder every few seconds . Louis smiled and closed his eyes , relaxing against him .

Zayn walked into the living room and placed drink glasses on the table while Liam pressed 'play' on the movie .

By the end of the movie Liam , Zayn and Niall were asleep on each other , except for Louis and Harry who kept watching . The turned to face the guys , smiling when they saw them asleep on each other's shoulders .

Harry turned Louis to face him and brought him into his lap , pressing their lips together . Louis smiled and wrapped one arm around his neck , his other one cupping his cheek .

"I love you ." Harry whispered , Louis buried his face in his neck , "I love you too ."

Harry brought him even closer and wrapped his arms tightly around him , kissing his neck warmly . "I love cuddling and kissing you ."

Louis blushed as he kept his face buried in his neck , a smile on his lips . He pulled his head up and pressed their lips together once again , when a flash lit up the dark room , making the couple turn their heads .

"Shit ." Niall whispered , and Louis wasn't able to contain his laughter . "You're such an idiot , I swear ." He said through laughter .

"We thought you were asleep ." Harry said , Niall nodded , "I was , but my ship senses were telling me you were being cute so I woke up and tried taking pictures , but forgot to turn the flash off ."

"Stalker ." Harry whispered so only Louis could hear , making him giggle . "It's amusing though ."

"More like creepy and annoying ." Harry rolled his eyes , Louis pecked his cheek , "Let him be , he may be annoying but he's not crossing my lines . I'll tell him if he does cross a line ."

"I know . I trust you with it ." Harry nodded and pecked his lips quickly , "Let's go upstairs to sleep , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and got up from the couch , stretching his body a little before following Harry up to his room . He got in bed under the covers and waited for Harry to join , letting out a squeak as Harry threw himself on the bed , half ontop of Louis .

"You were this close to turning me into a pancake ." Louis held his index finger and thumb out close to each other , Harry laughed and pressed a smooch to his cheek . Louis groaned and pushed him away , "Eww ."

"You love me though ." Harry got under the covers , Louis pouted , "I do ."

Harry kissed his pouty lips , "Get some sleep , bug . Love you ."

"Love you too Haz ." Louis kissed him once more before snuggling into his warm body , falling asleep in a matter of seconds .

~~

Just a short fic , I really hope you liked it x

~Author