Ch. 4

Enjoy x

~~

Harry has really grown to like Louis ; a lot actually . He was looking for excuses to compliment him , on the smallest and most random things . He looked for excuses to hold his hand , and it's only been a month since their first meetup , and two weeks after their first date .

The thing that scared him the most was ; he was losing Tom . But he has Louis .

He was currently sitting on his bed , Louis laying next to him with his head on his lap .

"Then he got angry and told me to just shut up and wrap up his order , so I did but I may have or haven't put a handful of salt in his coffee ." Harry finished telling Louis the story about how he got fired from his first workplace , his hand running through his soft hair .

He looked down at Louis , who was smiling softly at him . "You're cute ."

"Cute ? I just told you I ruined someone's coffee and I'm cute ?" Harry raised his eyebrows , Louis nodded , "Yeah . Everything you do is cute ."

"Even if I robbed a bank ?"

"Still cute ."

"Even if I kidnapped you ?"

"The cutest ."

"Even if I ... tickled you till death ?" He brought his fingers to his stomach , Louis squeaked out a laugh and tried rolling away , but Harry brought him closer and grinned down at him as he continued tickling him .

"Harry stop !"

"Still cute ?"

"Yes , stop !"

Harry chuckled but stopped , he moved Louis' fringe from his forehead and cupped his cheek . Louis smiled and reached for Harry's cheek aswell , thumbing his dimple .

Harry felt his heart beating out of his chest , now realizing their faces are close . He swallowed thickly before taking his chance , leaning down and pressing his lips to Louis' .

Louis stopped breathing and quickly kissed back , his body trembling in nervousness . Harry moved his lips a bit , enjoying how soft Louis' lips are . 

They pulled back , Harry smiled warmly at Louis' blush-covered cheeks , pressing a quick peck to his lips .

"I really like you , Lou ." He said , Louis nodded unable to contain a wide smile . "I like you too ."

~~

Harry and Louis walked hand in hand to lunch , sitting at the table with Zayn , Liam , Tom , Bart and Niall .

"Holding hands , huh ?" Bart wiggled his eyebrows at them , Harry chuckled and nodded , "Yeah . We're official ." He looked over to Louis , who had a soft smile on with rosy cheeks , and he couldn't resist but press a quick peck to his cheek .

"Good for you guys ." Tom said and took a bite of his lunch , he tried to hide his unamusement .

"Yeah , you guys were ought to get together ." Niall winked , Louis elbowed him softly .

Harry kept glancing at Tom , and he had a weird feeling in his stomach . He really liked Tom , but he also really liked Louis . What if Tom tells him he likes him and he'll have to choose between him and Louis ? But then , he really really likes Louis , he's amazing , and Tom is just Tom for him .

Tom felt Harry's eyes on him , so he looked over and their eyes met . Tom held his eyes for a few seconds before looking away . Harry mentally sighed and turned to focus on Louis , he was more important right now .

~~

"I can't , I have a test tomorrow ." Louis smiled apologetically when Harry offered him to go out , Harry pouted but nodded , "Okay . Tomorrow then ?"

"Sure ." Louis nodded , Harry pecked his lips quickly before going to his last class .

"Harry ," Zayn placed his hand on his shoulder , "Can we talk ?"

"Okay ." He nodded , leaning on the lockers . "What is it ?"

"You and Louis are official now . Is it still a part of your plan to make Tom jealous ?"

Harry sighed , "It's , uh - it's complicated ."

"Just tell me ."

"I really like Louis . Really really like him . He's so sweet and adorable , and I just - I really like him , we're having a great time together . But then , Tom is still on my mind . But I'm not dating Louis to make him jealous anymore , I'm dating him because I want to and I forgot about Tom ."

"Uh huh ."

"I'm serious ! If Tom walked up to me and said he wants to get together with me I'd say no , because I have Louis . But , I kind of still like Tom so ... I just - it's complicated ."

"It's not complicated , you just need to choose - Louis or Tom ."

"Then I choose Louis ."

Zayn munched on his bottom lip and nodded . "Okay . Stand behind your word ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author