Ch. 5

Enjoy x

~~

As time went on , Harry grew closer to Louis and came to realization he most likely loves him . They've been dating for two months now , and they're having the time of their lives together . Though he couldn't help but notice the way Tom looks at him .

He was sitting in class , daydreaming about his date with Louis later this week , where he's going to confess his love to the small boy .

The bell to the end of the last class rang , everyone gathered their things and walked out . Harry walked down the long halls and tried looking for Louis , though he couldn't find the tiny boy . He walked out of the school to the parking lot before pulling his phone out to call him , but it went straight to voicemail .

"Harry ." He heard someone saying his name , he turned around to see Tom , making his heart skip a bit . "Oh , hey Tom ."

"Can I talk to you ?"

"Sure , what is it ?"

"I uh , I broke up with Bart ."

"Oh , I'm sorry to hear ." Harry nodded , Tom crossed his arms over his chest , "Is there something else you want to tell me ?"

"Me ? I have nothing to tell . Why ?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows ; he didn't like where this conversation was going .

"Harry , I'm not stupid . I know what you tried to do and it worked ."

"What am I doing ?"

Tom rolled his eyes and stepped closer , "I know you started dating Louis to get me jealous , and you succeeded ; I got jealous and broke up with Bart so we can be together ."

"Wh-what ?"

"I heard you talking to Zayn ; I know you're crushing on me and your thing with Louis in only to get me jealous ."

"No , you're -" Harry started protesting but a choked sob was heard from behind him . He turned around quickly just in time to see Louis standing there in tears before he turned around and ran away .

"Fuck , no . Louis !" He chased him , completely forgetting about Tom . His heart was racing as he chased him , he managed to catch his arm and he quickly pulled him into his body . "Lou -"

"Please leave ." He said weakly , pushing at Harry's arms and chest . "Let go of me , let me go ." He sobbed , Harry's heart broke . "Tom was lying , he -"

"Please let me go ." Louis shook his head , Harry swallowed the lump in his throat and shakily removed his arms from around him , his eyes stinging as he watching Louis running away .

With heavy chest he walked back to his car , anger crossed him when he saw Tom is still there .

"Did you break up with him ?" Tom asked hopefully , Harry shook his head , "Fuck you ."

"But I thought -"

"Well you thought wrong , because I love Louis . I was going to tell him I love him , but you just had to get inbetween and ruin everything !" Harry roughly opened the door to the driver's seat , shaking Tom's hand off his shoulder .

"So you never had a crush on me ?"

"I did , but then I met Louis and fell for him . I don't like you anymore , Tom . Especially after you just ruined the one thing that made me happy ." He got in the driver's seat and slammed the door shut , starting the car and driving away .

~~

Niall was watching sadly as Louis hugged a pillow to his chest , tears streaming down his eyes as he looked out of the window . He was furious with Harry , thinking everything was going good between the two of them .

His phone went off , he excused himself quietly from the room and answered .

"Hey , Zayn ."

"Hey . Did you hear the news about Louis and Harry ?"

"Yeah . Poor Lou ."

"How is he doing ?"

"Not well . He's crying a lot , obviously ."

"Hm . I was just at Harry's place to talk to him , he's pretty numb himself ."

"Well he has no right ."

"He actually kind of does ."

"What do you mean ?"

"We got into a deep conversation about the whole situation , and he spilled everything to me . How at first it was to get Tom jealous , but within the first week of them hanging out together he was attracted to Louis , and he kept wanting more with him . He admitted he still had Tom on his mind for about three weeks but then he completely left his mind and focused on Louis ."

"And you believe him ?"

"I do . Because of one reason ; he cried while talking , and I know Harry , if he cries that means the subject is really close to him . I know him for seven years and he cried barely twice . Today was the third time in my life that I saw him crying ."

"Oh ."

"Yeah . He's really sorry and upset with himself , and even though he deserves it I feel sorry , because - because he told me he loves Louis ."

"He what ??"

"He loves Louis . He wanted to tell him on their date later this week but things got messed up , and he just really wants Louis to know he loves him ."

"I'm sure Louis loves him back , but what Harry did is pretty bad ."

"I know . We should give them both about a week or so to make up their minds before they try talking to each other ."

"Yeah , so for now just watch over Harry while I watch over Louis ."

"Agreed ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author