Ch. 6

Enjoy x

~~

The next day at school was dreadful , for both Louis and Harry . Louis hoped not to run into Harry or Tom , and Harry hoped to see Louis to make sure he's okay while he tries avoiding Tom as much as he could .

Louis walked into school with Niall close by his side , arms linked together . He led him to his locker then to his class to make sure he doesn't run into Harry , saying he'll see him at the end of the lesson .

Harry had bags under his eyes , shoulders slumped as he walked like a zombie through the halls to his class . He flopped down in his seat and put his head down on the table as he started thinking of ways to get Louis back to him .

A hand tapped his shoulder , he looked up to see Niall . He quickly sat up , "Niall . Is Louis okay ? Did you take care of him ? How is he doing ?"

"Shut it for a second , Styles ." Niall stopped him . "Louis isn't doing well , he's clearly upset . But Zayn and I had a talk yesterday on the phone and he told me about your conversation . I absolutely hate what you did , but you and Louis are happier together , so I'll help bringing you back together ."

Harry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding , his arms wrapping around Niall . "Thank you , thank you so much . It means so so much to me ."

"I know it does . You're really important to Louis , and I know he'll take you back . But it's going to take time ." Niall rubbed his shoulder .

"I don't care ." Harry pulled back and shook his head , "I don't care how long it'll take , I want Louis with me ."

Niall nodded , "Okay . But it's up to you ti decide how to do it , I'll just help you get to it , but you'll have to do it on your own ."

Harry nodded and thanked him before the teacher walked in , silencing them to start the lesson .

~~

Harry was back in his house , pacing in his room . He was bringing up ideas on how to get Louis back to him , wanting to go all the way to get him back ; hiring a band and going to serenade him under his window for everyone to know that he loves him , but it's just - it's not Louis .

Louis is casual , soft talks . Louis is sweets and cuddles and giggles . He needs to do something small but meaningful for both of them , something casual just the way Louis likes it .

He sat down to make a list of Louis' favourite things , starting slowly but surely .

-a giant fluffy teddy bear

-gummy candy

-cuddles (blankets & pillows)

-back scratches

-tickle fights (not really but still)

-stupid jokes

-cute pet names (faves: baby , bug , little one)

-cheek and forehead kisses

-tight hugs

-playing with his hair

-hot chocolate

And the list goes on , and on . Harry wanted to try bringing all of it together into one idea to get Louis back with him before he goes crazy .

An idea started forming in his head , slowly putting pieces together as he continued scribbling and doodling on the paper .

Before he knew it it was nighttime and he needed to go to sleep . He got in bed and kept making scenarios of his apology to Louis , smiling to himself at the thought of getting Louis back to him .

~~

"Louis ? There's someone at the door saying he wants to talk to you ." Jay poked her head into his room , Louis turned away from his homework . "Is it Harry ?"

"No , I don't know the guy ." Jay shook her head , Louis nodded and placed his pen down , going to the door . He opened it and slipped outside to the cold air , his heart stopped beating when he saw it was Tom .

He swallowed thickly . "What are you doing here ?"

"I just , I want to say something ."

"How do you know where I live ?"

"It doesn't matter ." Tom shook his head , "I just came by to say I'm sorry for getting in the way of yours and Harry's relationship . I didn't know he was crushing on me until I overheard Zayn saying something about it , so I confronted him . But turns out he doesn't crush on me , or not anymore ."

"What's your point ?" Louis said quietly , his throat feeling dry .

"The point is , Harry and I never had anything between us , and we'll never have . He really likes you Louis , and I kind of ruined it and I'm sorry . But really , he likes you so much ."

Louis shook his head , "If he did he wouldn't have used me ."

"You know , my theory is that he didn't use you , he just realized I had a boyfriend and that I'm not into him , so he moved on and crossed roads with you ."

"B-but , you said he used me to m-make you jealous ."

"That's what I understood from overhearing Zayn talking to Harry , though Harry looked upset when Zayn said that , so it's doubtful ."

"I don't know ."

"Well it's up to you guys . You have a beautiful relationship , don't let it waste away ." Tom said before turning around and leaving Louis with his thoughts .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author