Ch. 7

Enjoy x

~~

Harry took his Saturday to do some shopping for the next day ; the day he's going to apologize to Louis . He told Niall where to bring Louis to , and he'll do the rest . He bought everything he's going to need , then drove to the place he's going to set up .

The place was a bit isolated from the world and private , Harry stood there for about an hour and wrote down things he'll bring to organize the place to make it perfect for Louis .

-blankets

-pillows

-fairy lights

-something as a roof (ill figure it out later)

-ropes and anchores

-candles

~~

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked as he got into Niall's car and buckled himself , Niall pulled out to the road , "We're going to Liam's to hangout a little . Don't worry Harry won't be there , he's out of town for the weekend . Now , I don't know where Liam lives and he gave me an adress , so I hope we'll make it there safely ."

"Wow , very relaxing ."

"Oi , shut it ."

They started driving , Louis furrowed his eyebrows pretty much most of the ride since he had no idea where they're going .

Niall sighed half-angrily and parked the car on the side of the road , getting out to call Liam with Louis following .

"He's not answering ." Niall sighed , when Louis saw something shining behind Niall in the woods right after the last house on the street .

"What's there ?" Louis asked , Niall turned around , controling a smile . "I don't know ." He said before faking a mischievous smile , "Want to go peek ?"

Without waiting for an answer he took his hand and they creeped closer , Louis was the first to peek behind the bush , his mouth falling open in awe at the sight .

"Niall , look at that ." He whispered and reached his hand behind him to pat Niall's arm to look , but felt nothing . He turned around and gasped when Niall wasn't there . His heart started racing and he was about to run away , when a soft voice started singing with guitar playing .

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay , would it be a sin ?
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes , somethings were meant to be

Louis slowly rounded the bush , eyes wide in surprise at the sight of Harry standing there with a guitar .

Take my hand , take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes , somethings were meant to be
Take my hand , take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you 

Harry finished with one last note and gulped a bit , placing his guitar down in it's case .

"What's going on ?" Louis asked quietly , looking around a bit .

Harry took a deep breath , "This is a start to my apology , for hurting you ."

"D-does Niall know ... ?"

"Yeah , he helped bringing you here ."

Louis nodded , looking down at his feet .

"Come talk to me ?" Harry's soft voice said as he held his hand out , Louis shakily placed his hand in Harry's and let Harry lead him closer . They sat on the blanket together in front of each other , Louis' hand still tightly held in Harry's .

"I'll start ." Harry said and took another deep breath . "I'm sorry , I'm so sorry for hurting you . It wasn't intentional , it never was to purposefully hurt you . I admit that I had a crush on Tom and was very jealous of his boyfriend , and right on the second I saw them together kissing for the first time ever , when I turned to leave , I bumped into you . And it was like , who's that cute little boy ? I want to know more . So yeah , I convinced myself I'm going to be with you to make Tom jealous , but in my subconscious it was never Tom - it was you ."

"Are you trying to justify the fact that you used me ?" Louis asked and tried pulling his hand out of his grip , but Harry held it tighter , almost desperately .

"I never used you , Louis . You were a distraction from the fact Tom didn't want me , and a very good one . I learned that you're in fact a cute and adorable person , beautiful both inside and out ." Harry rubbed Louis tiny hand in his large ones . "The more time that passed the more I wanted to be next to you , have a good time with you . Our relationship means the world to me , I love what we have together ."

Louis looked down , his eyes stinging with tears .

"Lou , our relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me . You're the best thing that has ever happened to me . Tom was a passing crush , but not anymore . I haven't thought about him for the past two months now , and I want to keep it that way , with you ." He pressed a kiss to his knuckles , "I want you back with me , I want us to make up and learn from our mistakes . I - I love you ."

Louis' head shot up in surprise , Harry smiled softly . "I wanted to tell you that on the date we planned previously but I didn't get to , so I'm saying this now ; I love you , Lou ." He gently thumbed away the tear that slipped down Louis' cheek .

"A-are you serious ?" Louis asked almost in a whisper , Harry nodded , "Very serious . I love you because you make me feel like nobody else matters , just us . I want this feeling forever . I - mmph ." He gets cut off by Louis throwing himself at Harry , wrapping his arms around his neck and pressing their lips together . The force sent them laying down on the blanket , and Harry couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Louis tightly .

"Say it again ." Louis pulled back , Harry smiled . "I love you , little one ."

"Oh god ." Louis smiled through tears , Harry kissed them away , "Don't cry , bug ." He sat up and brought Louis with him , looking at him seriously . "Lou , can you forgive me ?"

Louis cupped Harry's cheeks , biting his lip before nodding . "Please don't let me down ."

"I won't ." Harry shook his head before bringing Louis closer , flipping him to lie on his back on the blanket and proceeded to press kisses all over his face .

~~

Hope you liked it , next chapter is the last one x

~Author