Ch. 3

Enjoy x

~~

Friday night , Harry was at Louis' place at seven thirty p.m sharp , knocking on his door . A few seconds later the door creaked open , Louis smiled at Harry and slipped outside , "Hey ."

"Hi ." He leaned in and hugged him , Louis wrapped his arms around him and hid his face in his shoulder . "Let's go ."

They walked to Harry's car and got in , Harry let Louis choose the songs on their way to his house . He smiled as Louis sang along quietly , and soon enough they were at his place .

Harry opened the door and let Louis in , "You can take your shoes off here ." Harry pointed to the corner as he took his own shoes off , Louis nodded and toed his shoes off neatly before following Harry into the living room .

He smiled warmly at the sight of fluffy pillows and a soft blanket laying on the couch , and the coffee table had a few snack bowls on it . Harry wrapped his arm around his waist and walked him further into the room , moving the blanket aside and sitting down , pulling Louis to sit next to him .

"So , for a first date , I wanted us to truly get to know each other ." Harry said as he threw the blanket over their laps , Louis nodded with the same warm smile .

Harry handed Louis the remote to look for a movie he'd like to watch , Louis scrolled through the list before picking a random one , pressing 'play' and placing the remote on the table . Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' waist and brought him to cuddle into his side . "You're really warm ."

Louis blushed softly , leaning his head on his shoulder . Harry leaned his cheek on his head , "I like hugging and cuddling small people , feels really nice ."

"I'm not that small ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , Harry pulled back and looked at him with a raised eyebrow , as if saying 'do I look like I bellieve you ?' .

"I'm serious ! I'm not that small ." Louis said , though couldn't help but giggle as Harry smirked .

"You're pretty tiny , Lou ." Harry tapped his nose , "Whenever I see you in the hallway everyone just looks like giants next to you ."

"Well then everyone's a giant . I'm not small ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , Harry laughed . "How tall are you ?"

Louis mumbled an answer , Harry smirked and leaned closer , "I'm sorry what was that ?"

"5'6 and a half ."

Harry laughed and squeezed him into his body , "You're so adorable ." He kissed his temple , Louis pouted , "Shut it ."

"Aw don't be grumpy ." Harry pinched both his cheeks and tapped his nose , Louis playfully slapped at his hands and giggled a bit when Harry caught his hands , bringing them up to his mouth and playfully biting his fingers .

Louis let out a squeak and pulled his fingers back , Harry chuckled and kissed his cheek , "You're adorableeee ."

Louis blushed and looked at the TV , trying to distract himself until he'd stop blushing , but with Harry bringing him closer and running his fingers up and down his arm , it was pretty hard .

Harry looked down to Louis , smiling to himself . He's too adorable for his own good , he thought to himself .

(And for once , Tom didn't even cross his mind)

~~

"I had a great time tonight ." Harry looked down at Louis with a smile as they were standing at his doorstep . Louis smiled softly , "I had a great time too ."

Harry kissed his forehead , "I'll see you at school on Monday ?"

Louis nodded , taking the courage to lean up to kiss Harry's cheek gently . "Good night ."

"Night Lou ." Harry smiled warmly and watched him getting into his house , the warm feeling of his lips still on his cheek .

He got back home and changed into his pajamas , when he got a phone call .

From Tom .

He quickly answered . "Hello ?"

"Hey , Haz ."

"Hi Tom , you okay ?"

"Yeah , just wanted to check up on you , since you had a date with Louis . How did it go ?"

"It went really great ." Harry smiled , "Louis is really amazing . He kept saying I'm funny and charming ."

"Well you are ."

"Thanks ." Harry said , smiling a bit in victory . "I really hope Louis and I will be official soon , he's really cute ."

"Yeah , I hope so too ."

"Well I had a long night and I'd like to get some sleep , so we'll talk tomorrow okay ?"

"Yeah , sure . Good night Hazza ."

"Night Tom ."

They hung up , Harry had a smile on his lips , though in his heart it wasn't right . It felt weird and it was making his chest ache a bit , but he just got in bed and covered himself up , his mind slowly drifting off to Louis .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author