1

Everything hurt.

There he was, once again lying on the floor, his ribs throbbing in excruciating pain. This was becoming a frequent happening now. Jungkook had just accepted that this was his life and that it wasn't going to get any better.

You deserve this

I know

You should've died when you cut too deep

I know

You should die

I know

~~

"please..stop hyung... stop"

"i'm sorry, i didn't know what else to make,"

"please hyung, don't leave me, i love you..."

~~

The door flew open as a figure walked in, throwing its keys on the counter upon entering. 

Jungkook buried himself further into his bed, his face dampening more each second.

"Jungkook! Where in hell are you!?" an unpleasantly charming voice rang out through the house, making the boy flinch. Jungkook quickly got out of his covers, swiftly wiping away his tears and gathering the courage to speak. 

"Hyung..I'm coming," 

In less than a second, he hurried down the stairs to meet his boyfriend. He hated this.

"Ah, there he is. Finally arrived." 

Jungkook just stood there, waiting for him to say something else. 

However, Taehyung walked past him, forcefully nudging his shoulder and whispering "make me dinner, brat."

XOXOXOXO

what have i done

oh no my poor babies oh heck nonono

i hate me omg

i m  s o  s o r r y !!

but um pls vote and comment and stuff ily :)))