13

I hope you die.

I do so too.

You keep fucking things up.

I know.

You should've killed yourself long back.

Yeah.

No one wants you.

Shut up.

You know it's true

Shut. Up. 

Why? I'm only speaking the truth-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yoongi screamed, grabbing his hair and squeezing his eyes shut. 

"I just want to be able to live happily. Why can't I be happy? Please...I don't want this." he was shaking violently between every sob. He was a crying mess. 

"Please...leave me alone," it came out in a defeated whisper. "Just leave me alone before I..." he trailed off.

Tears endlessly escaped his eyes. Yoongi's eyelids became heavy as he slowly closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, kookie..." he murmured tearfully before drifting off into sleep.

---

Jungkook had left the house crying. He felt weak. But he had always felt that so what was one more instance? 

He couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi's words. 

He loved him. 

Why?

Why was it the wrong person that loved him?

He wanted it to be Taehyung, not Yoongi. He saw Yoongi more an older brother than a lover.

Besides, he's probably lying to you anyway. How can you believe someone when they say they love you? Do you seriously think he could move on from Jimin to you? Ha, you're fucking pathetic. 

"Don't start..." Jungkook muttered, referring to his thoughts. "I just want to be alone,"

Do you though? Isn't loneliness what you fear?

"Yes but..."

So stop pushing us away. We're all that you have.

"Fine. Stay, if you wish."

The moonlight faded as shadowy clouds covered the moon, inducing a sigh from the boy. He looked below him as he sat on the rooftop. He was so high up. 

If only you had the courage to jump. You'd no longer have to put up with anything and those around could finally live the life they deserve.

Jungkook laughed. "I don't want anyone to notice though. If I jump, people would."

There's no one here though. No one ever comes here. No one's been here in a long time. So just jump. No one would care, Jungkook. 

Jump.

"No."

Do it. Jump.

"I said no."

But I said JUMP!

"FUCK YOU!"

Tears streamed down Jungkook's eyes as he held his head in pain.

"Fuck you..." he choked on his tears, sobbing violently. 

You want to die so desperately, and here's your perfect chance...so why the fuck are you choosing to miss it?

"I just keep thinking that it might get better..."