12

"Yoongi sent me a text. It says 'Keep your fucking boyfriend away from my kookie, understand?'" Taehyung showed Jimin his phone. "What?"

"That fucking bastard," Jimin hissed under his breathe.

"What's it supposed to mean? Did you hurt Jungkook?"

Jimin stayed silent. 

Taehyung kept a hand on the elder's shoulder. "I wouldn't blame you if you did, hyung."

Jimin chuckled, "Of course I hurt him."

"Why does Yoongi hyung want to protect him? It's not like Jungkook isn't spoilt enough."

Jimin nodded in agreement. "That kid probably got everything he wanted when he was a child."

The doorbell disturbed the boys' discussion. Taehyung got up to answer the door. "I'll get it."

Upon opening the door, Taehyung was met with a fist to his face as Jimin stood behind in shock.

"Motherfuckers," Yoongi spat out. 

Taehyung stumbled to the ground. Yoongi's eyes followed Jimin who kneeled down beside the boy. 

"Ah, Jiminnie," Yoongi started with a smirk, "I'd hit you but, seeing as you hurt me more by hurting Jungkook, allow me to return the fucking favour, you dick."

Before Jimin had the chance to take in what the older had said, Yoongi kicked Taehyung in the chest, inducing a groan from the boy. 

"Jimin stood up immediately, throwing a punch at Yoongi, hitting him directly in the face. 

Yoongi stumbled back trying to maintain his balance and hissing out curses.

He launched himself at Jimin, causing him to fall back and hit his head on the wall. Taking advantage of this, Yoongi punched the younger's face before quickly leaving the house.

---

Yoongi reached the door of his apartment, panting as he fumbled around with the key. Finally opening the door, he stepped inside. He raced up to his room and unlocked the door, having to be met with Jungkook.

"You locked me in?"Jungkook practically screamed at him. "What the fuck!?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, looking into the younger's eyes. "Jungkook, stop."

"You fucking locked me in, hyung! What, I can't be trusted?" Jungkook's eyes were starting to fill up with tears. "Don't you even trust me?!"

That was it. 

  Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's shoulders, not too harshly, staring right into his tearful eyes. "I don't trust you! Okay?! How can I trust you, huh? I left for three fucking hours and you get fucking beat up! How the fuck can I trust you when you 'want to die'? I can't even trust you with you. So yes, I don't trust you, Jungkook. I don't think I can. I don't care if that's hard for you to take in, but it's the truth." Yoongi took another deep breath, holding back a few tears himself. "Don't fucking think that trust is easy. It's not. I'm guessing you know that already but here we are. Do you realise what you are to me? I only want the best for you, but you don't. It's like I have to take care of two people at the same time; myself and you. On top of a fucking job that drives me crazy and having to battle shitty thoughts of my own. But fuck it, you know what? I'm fucking willing to do that because I love you-" Yoongi stopped himself, realising the words that had just escaped his lips. 

Jungkook had let his tears fall. He looked up at Yoongi, hoping he didn't mean 'love' as in 'love'. He was still not completely over Taehyung yet. Freeing himself from the elder's grasp, he raced to the bathroom, tears flowing freely. 

Yoongi sighed, punching the wall. 

What a way to go Yoongi, you fucking idiot.

He cried, a lot. He had messed this up, just like he thought he had messed everything else up. Locking the door, he curled up in a ball on the floor, letting his self-destructive thoughts take over after a long time. They had always been there, creeping beneath the shadows, but for the first time in a while, Yoongi embraced them. They were his only friends. 

xoxox

hi

i cried.

ok bye xo