18

It was quiet outside, Jungkook noted. Quieter than it usually would be at three in the morning. He found himself making his way over to the park where Yoongi had found him the other day. 

Settling down beside a tree, Jungkook wrapped his arm around his skinny knees, letting all his tears flow. 

A voice snatched him away from his thoughts. 

"What's someone like you doing out here alone at this hour?"

Jungkook didn't recognise the voice. In defence he stood up quickly, backing up against a fence.

A hand snaked up to his chin as rough fingers grabbed it, yanking his head back. 

"Let me go..." his voice was barely audible but the man laughed. "I won't hurt you,"

Jungkook shuddered as he felt a warm breath on his neck. He wanted to die.

Without thinking, Junkook threw a punch at the man's face, too frightened to react otherwise. 

A groan escaped the man's lips as he got up to his feet to clasp his hands around Jungkook's neck. 

"Stop!" Jungkook tried to scream, only to gasp for more air. 

"Fucking bastard!"

"Urgh- stop-"

"Stop, didn't you hear!?" 

Jungkook opened his eyes to see who the voice belonged to.

"T-Taehyung?"

The man finally let go and Jungkook fell down to his knees, holding his throat and coughing violently. 

"You got lucky," he hissed in Jungkook's ear, walking away past Taehyung.

Once gone, Taehyung hesitantly walked over to the younger. 

"You um, you okay?" he muttered quietly.

"You didn't have to do that."

"He would've hurt you."

"Ironic."

Taehyung scoffed, trying to find the right words. "No need to remind me of the past."

Jungkook laughed, rubbing his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "That's exactly what you've been doing to me." he glared the older in the eye before adding "and Jimin,"

Taehyung's eyes widened only slightly, "..what do you mean?" 

"Anyway, thank you for saving me tonight," Jungkook said with a fake smile. He made his way out of the park only to be grabbed by his wrist. The teen turned around slowly, trying to avoid eye contact. 

"What did you mean by that?" Taehyung questioned again, loosening his grip on Jungkook's fragile wrist. 

"Nothing, hyung. I meant nothing." answered the raven head, trying to keep his voice from shaking. 

"Tell me."

"No."

"Jungkook, tell me."

"I haven't told anyone, hyung and I sure as hell won't let you be the first person to know."

----

"Shit." Yoongi gasped as he panicked, trying to find Jungkook around the house. "Why'd you always disappear?"
He frantically fumbled around with his car keys just as his phone buzzed. 

Taehyung:
Did Jungkook reach your place safely?

Yoongi almost dropped his phone. 

What?

You:
What?! He's not here. Wtf do you know that I don't?

Taehyung:
Find him. Make sure he's safe.

You:
What the fuck Taehyung? Where the fuck is he!? What happened??

Taehyung:
You didn't even notice him leave the house at 3 blooding am? What the fuck, you're meant to be "Taking care of him" Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Where did you see him and what happened?

Taehyung:
At the park, a man was attacking him so I stopped him. He went away but Jungkook walked away soon after that because he didn't want to be around me. I offered to drop him at yours but he just walked off... I tried to help.

Yoongi slammed his fist down on the table in frustration and grabbed his car keys in one swift motion. Once seated in the car he drove off, his destination being Taehyung's house. 

xoxoxox

tiny chapter im sorry!

but

what the frick

guys

1K reads wtf

w

t

f

i love you all so much omg thank you ifhxuxmfgremb im so fricking happy like wtaf tyssmmm xoxoxoxox