16

"Did you really stay out for a whole just to avoid me?" asked Jimin worriedly, making Taehyung a cup of coffee. Taehyung shrugged. "I wasn't avoiding you hyung, I was simply scared..."
Jimin pouted. "I want you to understand that I'll never get mad at you, Taehyung. I know you wouldn't purposely do anything like that...right?" Taehyung nodded in assurance.
"Never, hyung. I can wholeheartedly assure you that." This earned a smile from the older.
"Coffee's done," he informed softly, handing the cup over to Taehyung who accepted it gratefully.

---

Jungkook sat beside Yoongi who was fast asleep. The younger couldn't help but smile at hearing soft snores escaping from the sleeping blonde. 

"So peaceful..." Jungkook groaned softly, almost jealous of how serene the other looked when he slept. The younger teen took a moment to observe Yoongi's features, a smile forming on his own lips. Shortly after, the teen placed his head on Yoongi's chest, the gentle, rhythmic thudding lulling him to sleep.

It had become dark outside when Yoongi awoke. His heart almost stopped at the feeling of Jungkook laying on his chest. He chuckled softly, running his skinny fingers through the younger's silky hair.

---
"Jimin that better be done when I come back."

.

"I'm surprised how much of an embarrassment my own son can be."

.

"Get me some more beer and make yourself useful for once, you fucking bastard."

she was right, wasn't she?

Jimin stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror observing the tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I am not going to cr- fuck, damn it!"

He grabbed his hair and slid down against the wall, feeling defeated as he broke down crying.

"It's all coming back... everything she said. No! Go away..."

Jimin wasn't worried about Taehyung hearing him; he was fast asleep on the other side of the house.

"Shit, this hurts... I just want to forget those words. Those damn, fucking words..."

A restrained gasp shook out of Jimin's lips as he brutally slid the blade into his skin, dragging it across his wrist.

----

Jungkook made his way to the kitchen to get a drink when he spotted Yoongi making some ramen for himself.

Smiling, Jungkook stepped towards him. "Tut tut hyung..."

Yoongi almost flinched, not having seen Jungkook enter the kitchen.

"Shit, kid. You scared me then."

"Sorry..." Jungkook muttered softly, "I came to get some water."

Yoongi smiled, "That's fine."

---

Taehyung had been awake for a few minutes as he lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. 

Deciding to get out of bed, he made his way over to the bathroom. 

He waited there for about five minutes for Jimin to come out before finally deciding to knock.

"Jiminnie! What's taking you so long?" 

Knock knock

"Shit," Jimin muttered under his breath. "Hang on!"

He sighed a sigh of relief when he finally cleaned the blood off the floor. 

Taehyung flashed a smile at the older when he came out. 

-----

"Hey, Jungkook, it's getting late...you should go to bed," Yoongi suggested, tapping his fingers on his chopstick. 

"I literally only just got out, hyung," Jungkook whined, pouting.

"Argh, ok fine. We can do something like watch a movie or something."

Jungkook nodded, almost like a child who had just gotten offered ice cream.

The older chuckled at this response. 

---

"Hyung, your arm's bleeding..." Taehyung informed in an unsure tone, sitting up on the sofa. Jimin almost shook at these words, immediately looking at the nearly soaking sleeve. 

"Aish..." he hissed, making Taehyung more concerned.

"Here, let me have a loo-"

"No!" 

Taehyung stared at him, taken aback for sure.

"Hyung...? What happened?"

Jimin frowned and groaned, lowering his head in disappointment.

Taehyung stared, wide-eyed. "Nonono, you havent...- you didn't cut..." he frowned, "Jimin, why?"

The question came out in a much softer voice than Jimin had expected. Before he could process his thoughts and feelings into words to form an answer, Jimin felt warm arms tightening around his shaking body, draining a little bit of dread from him. He hadn't realised when he had started crying. It just happened as the tears left his eyes before he could even apprehend that they were there. 

"I want to save you, Jimin..." Taehyung whispered softly in Jimin's ear, kissing him on his hair, "I want to heal you..." 

xoxoxox

wow ok um this is short but aaa also very boring and i am so sorry :/ 

but

guys

wth

508 READS WTH OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH UDXMEGXYEJGNWMXNEFA

;-; thank u so much :')