Chapter 1

Taylor's Pov
That bitch!! How dare he reject me, Taylor Danielle Michel!! . Every guy wishes to be with me!! All girls envy me and he has the courage to reject me !!
Ugh!! The nerve of him. My day just isn't going well . First Kyla and Kylie then Mrs. Pool and now Sebastian !! . Boy did I need to get laid😑.
I wonder why Kyla and Kylie didn't come to class. Sometimes they get on my nerves but they are my besties 🌈😍💙. Mrs. Pool was yapping away about something like didn't  care about. It was something about science and distance? I'm not even sure.
It's just the first class of the day and I already want to go home and relax in the hot tub. Mom is not home for about three days  and Dad isn't going to be home till late. I need to find out about Kyla and Kylie didn't come to class l miss them already. The bell the rings and everyone packed up their things to get ready for the next class which is Science that l have with Sebastian.
When l had science class we got a group project that is due in three weeks it's about  The Solar Eclipse we all got grouped into pairs.

Kylie with Brandon
Kyla with Josh
Jade with Roshawn
Aiesha with Joan
Last but not least
Taylor and Sebastian
"What!!!!" me and Sebastian shouted angrily at the teacher.
" Stop complaining  it's only for three weeks".
I rolled my eyes at her and said what the worst that could happen. Oh wait He hates me!! and l don't like him.
" OK listen if u wanna get this over with all u have to do is keep yourself away from me and we gonna do it at your house if u do that we will be good😊😉😑". Sebastian said.
" OK just to be clear l don't like but l really like science so l have to get a good grade" Taylor said.
Sebastian felt strange and thought she was all about herself but he thought wrong.
" l thought u didn't like anything but... "  Sebastian said and was rudely interrupted by Taylor.
" l thought u said l wasn't supposed to talk to u " Taylor said. She walked off.

Will Sebastian see the true side of Taylor?
Or will she just hid it? 
She is not as bad as she seems

Will Sebastian see the true side of Taylor? Or will she just hid it?  She is not as bad as she seems