Chapter 12

Woke up thank the Lord for the day. I'm back and well. Here's another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Taylor pov
Today has been so boring!!
I haven't seen Kyla or Kylie all day. I wonder why they skipped class. Whatever I'm exhausted , I miss Sebastian 😭 and also both of my besties. They left me all by myself for the entire day suffering with those...... those animals!!

I walked out of the school and headed to my car. I hopped in and drove off. I turned on the radio as I drove and the song "Havana" by Camila Cabello and Young Thug came on! I happily started singing along.

I just realized that I'm being nice to people lately. I wonder why? . I'm usually mean and most times bitchy. And I've also stopped sleeping around. I think I'm changing for the better.

Not shortly after the song finished, I arrived home.
"that was a little too quick " I thought.

I parked my car and went into my house and headed for the stairs.
I'm sure no one's home.
"Taylor!! Is that you? " A high pitched voice I knew too well, shouted from the living room.
"Yes it's me mom! ", I shouted back.
"Come here! I want to talk to you " she responded in the same tone.

I huffed and stormed to the living room only to be greeted by my mother 'trying ' to do yoga.
She stopped what she was doing and turned around to look at me.
"Wow you actually noticed " I rolled my eyes.
Nothing 's wrong with my outfit.

"Taylor, this isn't your style, you should show a little skin", my mother shook her head  disapprovingly

"I'm showing just the right amount of skin. Thank you very much" I rolled my eyes at her.
"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady, I'm your mother ", she shook her head.
"You call yourself a mother when you don't act like one? I seriously don't see what dad sees in you. What kind of mother cares more about her looks than her daughter? " I snapped.

She gasped in shock, as she stared at me.
"Don't you dare talk to me like that!! You will respect me! I am your mother and you should treat me as such!! I had to carry you for 9 damn months!! She yelled making me flinch.

'You are just a gold digger. You didn't even want me. You wanted to abort me!!  Of course grandma told me!! She said the only reason why you kept me was because dad was strictly against abortions and you didn't want to lose your only source of money ' I spat out bitterly.

'You ungrateful little bit - girl!! I raised you!!  I spent so much nights listening to your cries when you were a baby. I changed your diapers and this is how you repay me, by disrespecting me? ' she shouted at me.

'Oh please you couldn't even change my diaper. You didn't even take care of me. It was all Dad all you did was complain.. complain.. complain. Yeah you listened to my cries but guess what so did the whole neighborhood. Dad stayed home from work to take care of me while you were on a shopping spree in Paris every week and the bad part about it he could of hired a maid to take care of me but he did it himself without no help. He's the only one who deserves all my respect, not you ' .