Chapter 16

Taylor POV
It has been years since I have seen him but he looks good I am not gonna lie it doesnt mean I like him or anything but Im just stating facts. He looked at me in surprise and shock and he kissed at me. I rolled my eyes got up and walked towards to Sebastian .

Sebastian pov
I dont know this dude and I dont care but I dont like this dude. Is this what taylor was interested in . Im not stunned at all. I dont want this pest annoying us.

"So guys wass popping with u guys" he said with this welcoming smile.

"Dude back up off me ", kyla said to derron as he was trying to hug her.

"Kylie wass up my g", he said .
"we not friends bro", she reversed herself beside her sister.

As we were staring at him ready to beat his ass. I saw Carmen Benson rushing to him. Everyone stared at her as he greeted her with a tight hug and a kiss.

"yeah so I didnt come here for yall , I came for my babe💓💋❤ carms to spent a month with her".

What a relief !!!!!! kyla replied.

Oh my god ummm der der what u doing here , I thought u were suppose be in Arizona. Ratchet hoe said.

"umm ", he stuttered.

"who this bitch", she questioned him while hitting him in the head.

"umm" he stuttered.

"is your mouth looked bitch who is dis" , she asked again rolling her eyes shaking her foot so uneasily.

"Im his girl who you ", Carmen bitch ass jumped up talking.

"Im his baby mama , Sheniel and his soon to be wife , OK bitch ".

Oh shit!!!
That's cold💀😂😂.
The bitch shut the f*** up this time .

No u not I'm his wife.

Everyone turned around and saw....

OK I know this is short but its worth it.
A cliffhanger!!!!! .
I will tell u all about it.
Bye loves💋💓💜💖😘😍😍