Chapter 7

Taylor pov

Well it's Sunday morning and today is the day for the date but I'm not sure I wanna go but  ugh..... but he will
annoy me the whole day tomorrow so I guess I will go but I hope he looks nice and don't embarrass me in public because I will fight him.

Well it's 5:30 pm and me and Sebastian have been texting all day. It's like he can't get enough of me 😏😍. Well I'm gonna get a little  shut eye.

After I had a little  sleep because you know your girl gotta look good for the little date or wherever we going. It was 6:30 so I got out of bed getting ready to go to the concert. I wore this.

And I texted Sebastian again asking if he is getting ready and he said yes and sent me a pic of want he was wearing

and he said yes and sent me a pic of want he was wearing . He was hot  actually , he was so muscular and cute  OMG 💕😍👑.

Yeah so after that he said he will pick me up at 7:30 instead of 8 because he was gonna do something so I went to the couch in the living room and got on my phone

Yeah so after that he said he will pick me up at 7:30 instead of 8 because he was gonna do something so I went to the couch in the living room and got on my phone . So in 30 mins he arrived at my door step.

Convo
T is for Tay
S is for Stan

T: Well hi stranger 😂😊.
S: hello to u too u look cute.
T: well Thnks u look nice too.
S: Thnks Tay ready to go love.
T: OK darling I'm ready just let me grab my purse.
S : OK beautiful .😉.
T: U and your adoring names.

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door .

So yeah we were at the concert and I saw my Favourite known singer Demi Lovato and the other thing she and her mom are like best friends so she called me and Sebastian to the stage to sing with her and it was also my best known song. It was great everyone was cheering us on . It was over after that we hugged Demi and said our goodbyes but we didn't go home we went out for ice-cream things we were playing with our food, throwing it on each other out side running around and stuff.

He couldn't catch me I was faster than him until I was tired of running and he finally got me he grabbed me close to him we were laughing but all of a sudden we stopped laughing and smiling at each other we sat on top of the car, I sat on his lap we were talking about childhood stuff and our lives now. Until he held me close again we were in a trance, couldn't stop looking at each other until we kissed it was compassionate and sweet
it was the best kiss I ever shared with a boy I really liked but after that kiss. He was uncomfortable I looked to my right and say this girl looking at him,  he got off and lifted me off the car and put me in the passenger's seat, looked at the girl very aggressively and walked away to the car and drove away.

I asked him about the girl he didn't answer I didn't ask him again because he was upset until when I got to my house he said it was his second ex girlfriend. " OK what did she do to you that was so bad", I asked. " After I went away to my dad's house for about a week and came back I saw my girlfriend kissing my brother and after that I heard that she was having sex with two other guys and one of them was my close friend ", He said about to get angry.
" I'm sorry for what happened to", I said calming him down.

In my mind I was saying who would do this. He was sweet and had a loving heart.

" Taylor that's why I relocated from a different school because I wanted to be far away from the people that give me pain".

" I think I'm gonna leave because........  . I was caught up with a kiss I couldn't finish my sentence. Umm Sebastian stop your nice and all but...  .

" Taylor I know we just met for about a couple weeks ago but I feel like I am in love with you and I want you to be my.... ( ringing ***)

A phone was ringing and I realized it was mine so I answered it it was my dad saying he isn't going to be home till tomorrow and I said OK bye dad tomorrow love yah 💋. And I said how about you just tell me tomorrow because my dad is not gonna be home and I need to secure the house. Will u be okay staying by yourself " He said sounding concerned.
" Yeah I'm  a big girl so yeah absolutely " I said giving him a smile.
" Oh because I thought  u needed company for the night", He said smirking.
" OK you can stay for a little bit don't take it as a sleepover, okay 👌. I said.
" Okay miss sassy ", he said laughing hysterically.
" It's  Mrs. Grumpy for u " I said laughing.

So we headed straight to the couch to watch TV. We laughed and talked about the cartoons we watched until we fell asleep together.

We I hope you like this chapter.
I put alot of my heart and a little soul into this.
Bye amigos