Chapter 13

Taylor pov

A-a divorce!!!
"Really Don, Are you sure you want to do this  Donny Brady Michel ",  she said screaming at him.

" Oh, sure I will be fine, I wanted to drop your ass from a long time but now I'm getting really tired of your bullshit", dad said smirking.

"Oh snap dad just kicked her to the carb 😂", I said laughing hysterically.

" Taylor not right now, hunnie the grownups are talking", she said telling me off.

" You can't tell my daughter what to do, she can say whatever the f**k she wants to say". My dad replied while boiling with anger.

" How about I just leave and also I f**ked  your best friend Larry and he did better than you in bed ", she said while heading out the door.

" What a hoe ", me and dad said out loud.

" OK dad now that the momma drama is over I'm going to bed ", I said giving him a kiss on his head.

"OK sweetheart , see you later " , he responded in a soft tone.

I didn't know mom was such a whore but I wasn't stunned she was way too spoiled for her own good and didn't care for dad needs but I still love her , she is my mom what can I say she was the one who gave birth to me and I have grown attached to her.

Well I might as well get some sleep no school today I'm too tired to go.

After an hour of sleep ***

I got up look at my phone I got 6 messages from 3 chats.

KY 💕👑😍: hey girl what happened to you today?            I miss you sunflower 👌😭.
Kay🌸😊❤: hey my love what is wrong?
Me , kys and Seb are worried about me especially Sebs .
Baby boy🌎🙌🔰: babe what is going on?
I'm worried, call me OK.

I might as well text them before they worry too much.

KY 💕👑😍 : I'm fine I just got into a situation .
Kay 🌸😊❤ : I'm OK bbz just in a situation at home.
Baby boy🌎🙌🔰: babe I'm fine me and my dad were dealing with a situation at home.

As I was about to text back my ppl 🙌😍🌎 , I got a text from someone I hadn't seen in a long time.

It was...........

I know this is short but I promise I will right more and I know it is no excuse but I will write additional 2 or 3 chapters.

See you soon chocolates and vaniallas ❤😍🌸👑