Chapter 11

Kyla pov
It's our annual pants day ( Tay, KY, Kay, Stan). It's gonna be fun today but I hope Tay talks to us and I hope and Stan start talking again they would make a great couple one day 😏💕👍.
Kyla outfit

Kylie povWell finally it's pants day I'm tired of wearing dresses I'm kind of a tomboy so I'm used to it

Kylie pov
Well finally it's pants day I'm tired of wearing dresses I'm kind of a tomboy so I'm used to it. Yo baby gonna look good today.

Kylie outfit and hair

Taylor pov
Well it's my besties and Sebastian and my annual pants day. I love them but I will support the day but I don't feel like talking so yeah.

Mama look gooood

Mama look gooood. 😊💜💓👌 . Look out for yah nigga he gonna cook me chicken dinner 😏😂😜.

Taylor outfit and hair.

Sebastian pov

Well it's the day I hang out with the girls and if Tay wanna come she can come or whatever, I gonna talk to her, I still care for her and I worried about her.

Yo nigga gonna catch some hunnies

Kylie pov
As we came through the door everyone was looking at us like we were ghosts for another dimension until it became a problem till we started to look down at ourselves and became uncomfortable. After the staring we headed to class and we didn't see Taylor for the first  period we thought something happened to her. We started to get worried, then after class was over I saw her talking to two girls in the hallway. I approached her and give her a hug, Kyla and Sebastian did the same but she hugged me and Kyla  only and she hit him.

Dialogue between Tay and Stan

Stan: What did you hit me for?
Tay: Why haven't we spoken for two days.
Stan: I don't know you tell me.
Tay: You have been acting strange lately.
Stan: OK I'm gonna head to my next class bye Kyla and Kylie.

"That was weird and let's get to class , it's great to have you back babe 🌸, she said smiling.
"It's great to have me back too", I said.

Skips to the last class for the day

Taylor pov
Sebastian and I still haven't talked, he has something on his mind and he doesn't wanna talk to me, I will talk to him later but what could it be about?

I was wondering in my head until I finally realized Miss Dingle wall was calling me for about 30 mins.

" Miss Michel didn't you hear", she said.
" Huh? , what did you say " I said looking all confused.
" I said can you tell me about secret affairs ", she said pointing to the topic.
"Oh yeah sure", I said arising from my seat looking angrily at her like I wanted to answer the question.

Taylor's  words

Well class what Mrs. Stink bald was teaching us
don't end up like her in the future old and wrinkly, her husband left her for a young model and was having a secret affair.

The old bat didn't even do any but start crying and begging for a second chance her husband looked at her and laughed.

The end......

After I was finished and went back to my seat everyone was already dying with laughter at Mrs. Dinglewall  and I was at my seat looking her in the eyes evily 😈.

She walked up to the floor and had a look on her face before she could say anything to me  she froze and the bell rang.

Everyone cleared out the class while I was walking  by smiling evily while walking through the door. 

I rushed to my frens and hold Sebastian's hands and told him we need to talk. He nodded his head and said OK.

" Why aren't you talking to me ", I said staring at him with the puppy dog eyes.
" Ugh...  I will tell you because you are giving me your cute eyes", he said giving up easily.
" OK spill it", I said.
" Well when we lasted talked I was walking by and say you enter a guy's house and hugging him ", he said sweating like crazy.
" So that's why u haven't talked to me
You Were Jealous!!!! ",I screamed but he covered my mouth.
"ok ok tone down I was jealous a little " , he said blushing.
I kissed him on his cheek and his cheeks were turning red.
"OK then but he is my brother not my boyfriend ok", I said looking at him while touching his face.
" Ok", he said.
" and yes" I said.
"Yes what", he said confused.
" Yes I will be your girlfriend but only on one condition " I said pointing to him
" What is that", he said curiousily.
" I want you to buy me ice-cream everyday and respect me and most importantly
DON'T TALK TO NO BITCHES!!! 😊" . I said
"OK" ,he said kissing me on the cheek.
"Thnks for the gesture" I said looking into his eyes.
"No problem princess 😍💑💏" he said wrapping his arms around me.

It felt good to have a boyfriend.
I hope we last thou.

" ham ham... coughs...  time to go lovers 💏" Kyla said.

"OK lonely ass", he said laughing.

We left the school headed to a fast foods place got food at it and went home.

I was kissed goodnight by babe.
Hugged by Makayla and Kylie-ann.
And was blushing all day.

" bye guys" I said waving goodbye while walking slowly to the door.
"Adios chica" Kylie said.
" Hasto luego " Kyla said.
" Hasta la vista babbyyyyy🌸💑💕👑", he said.

" OK no autographs" l said laughing hysterically.
" Stop tripping " ,they said.

I went inside played on my fun texted my babbyyy😊💜🌎 and went to sleep with a smile.

I hope you like it.
I fixed my chapter now so I hope you like it.

Support my book plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bye love bugs👑😍👍😏