CHAPTER 15

THANK GOD ❕❕❕🙏 for keeping me and us ( my fam)
through this stressful and dangerous time in the year and the time that has past so quickly.

Yo Yo it's yuh girl Tissii or Tessa 🌸♥️♥️♥️♥️💋 I'm bk with another chapter today. I wanna say thank you for all the ppl that supported the growth of this book and they almost hit the 1k mark. People get this book to 1k or 2k if u loved it plz. Now here is the story guys. Let's get it🙏🙌.

Taylor's pov
Well it's 5am in the morning and I decided to wake early because I wanted to see Kyla and kys to talk to them. I got up had a shower added a little singing in the shower put on this.

Simple but sweet 💎💌🔥🔥.
I left my house and went to Kylie and kyla's house to talk I walked there because it was only 4 blocks away from my house it wasn't all that far. As I was walking I saw a little shadow ran past me so I shaked my head and kept walking I was on the 3 block I heard some noises it sounded like someone running so I got in the move away mode so I ran my ass to their house and knocked on the door their mom opened the door and let me in. So Ms. Gomez was a little bit Indian but mixed with black, I loved her so much she was like my second mom but sweeter she always allowed me to come over when ever I wanted. ( she also knew about devil Derron 😈). She is also my bestie 🌞🌙️🌸.

Convo

MS. Gomez: Tayz😘❤❤.
Me: Zs wass up mommy🌸♥️♥️.
MS. Gomez: I'm okay u look tired hunz.
Me: well Derron texted me a week ago😒.
MS. Gomez: him I told he was dead that nigga still exist I thought he was extinct😂😂.
Me: me too but Yh he says he wants me bk and he misses me blah blah blah.
MS. Gomez: what did u say?
Me: I told him bye Felisha and blocked his dusty ass.
MS. Gomez : I taught u well😂😂😊,so did u tell Sebastian yet.
Me: no but I will tell him but just not rn.
MS. Gomez: OK I better call the girls.

FYI she knows everything she refers to Sebastian as her son in law number 2😉💜 well devil was number 1.

Kylie and Kyla!!!!!! Get yuh selves down here Tay drops is here😂💙.
Kylie and kyla: who?
MS. Gomez : Taylor is here.

"Damn kids don't got no sense " she muttered under her breath.
I chuckled a little.

"TAY!!!!!!! LOR " they all chorused together.
"My!!!!!!!!!! GIRLS!!!!!!! " I threw down my phone in the couch and jumped on them and fell with them on the floor.
We got up and hugged each other until I saw Josh and Kosh ( Kylie and kyla's cousins from Cali. Kosh calls me sunshine , angel and goldie or G for short; Josh calls me Girlfriend 😘❤ and my litty wife😂🌸♥️💍 it's cute).

Convo
Kosh : wassup GC🔥🔥❕❕.
Me: Nth Koshy boo 😉😊 I see u have grown a lot of inches to match with Josh.
Josh: hi my litty wife 😂🌸♥️💍 wass popping u getting prettier everyday.
Me: I know lit king 🌍💓👑 but thanks for the compliment.