The Broken Phantom

Kuroko POV

I walked home after school in the rain. I throw my backpack across the room once I walked into the mansion. I hurry off to my bedroom then locked the door. I went over and grabbed my raiser blade from inside one of my books off the shelf. Its not a reall book but holds things inside. I have many of them. No one knows about them, Not like anyone would care since mother is dead, father is always away and brother abandoned me. Just like he did to me.

I took a deep breath as I walked into my own bathroom. I locked it as I pulled up my sleeves with a small smile. I took put the blade above my wrist with another deep breath. I started to sing to calm myself down.

You were my light to my shadow,

You left me behind.

All alone in this lonely life.

You were the only one who ever made me smile.

All I wanted was for you to smile back at me.

My shining bright light that made,

The darkness go away.

Yet you say horrible things,

Then push me away.

I thought you were different...

I guess I was wrong.

After all...

I'm always alone.

Right when I stopped singing, I pressed the blade into my skin as tears went down my face.

"Tetsuya! Are you in there?!"

I heard my brother yelled from outside my bedroom door. He was pouding on the door and ordering someone to break it down.

I started to laugh, why does he care? He was one of them who also broke me. I started to lose control of my emotions.

"What did I ever do wrong!? Don't I deserve to be happy?! I haven't hurt anyone! I never done anything wrong! So why! WHY ME!" I yelled as I was laughing threw my tears.

I started slicing up my wrist as I watch the blood dripped down onto the floor. I didn't care what happen to me. I was done with everything!

I ignored the yelling that's coming from my big brother.

I soon started to feel my eyelids wanting to close. My body felt weak but I was able to smile.

"Goodbye my light..." I whispered to no one as I let myself collapsed to the ground.

Soon I let darkness take over me.

Aomine POV

I woke up after hearing my phone going off. I slowing sat up and grabbed it. I ignored Kise call then went to check my messages. I noicted the time was two am?!

"Why is Kise even bugging me at this time?" I decided to open one of the messages that's been sent to me.

I wish I didn't open that message... My whole had came crushing down. I couldn't belive that Testu try killing himself. I throw my phone against the wall as I quickly ran out of the house. Tears went down my face. I had to go check on him at the hospital.

Many thoughts ran throw my mind.

This can't be real?!?

Tetsu wouldn't do that!

He wouldn't do this!

This must be a nightmare!

But then all the images of the night before came rushing in all ones. I collapsed onto the ground, few blocks from where my house was. One thing came to mind.

No...

I did this to him...

(This was made from my old one called: Slowing Broken Shadow)