True Emotions

I remember when Sei-Kun ask father about our mother. He had slapped Sei-Kun across the face. Father hated when we ask about mother but he never once lay a hand on me. Instead he would hit Sei-Kun. I never once understood why he was my replacement for my punishmens.

That must be the reason why I never ask anything from father. I hated seeing my big brother get hurt. I even begged father to hit me but I was taken to my room.

We never had a mother because mother killed herself. The moment Sei-Kun and I was born, she jumped out the window. No one knew that mother was depress.

Sei-Kun told me when he stole information from father desk after being denied so many times about our mother. We were only four at the time.

Father was always more stric with Sei-Kun. Making sure he did everything right. He wasn't allow to make any mistakes or have much fun. Father wanted Sei-Kun to be prefect in anyway.

Sei-Kun was the only one back then who cared for my feelings and pay attention to me. I look up to him, I smile way more back then.

I barely smile anymore.

I always told Sei-Kun how I felt.

"No one ever noicted me!"

"Father doesn't care about me!"

"Not even father noicted me!"

"All he cares about is you!"

"I'm always alone!"

I really did open up to him.

Over time father didn't allow me to be outside. I was force to stay indoors where I was safe. Father always told me that I'll end up dead if I go outside. Sei-Kun says that he's over protected when it comes to me. That doesn't explained why he was so harsh towords me. I felt like I could never make him pround. In his eyes I'm a failure.

I shouldn't had never been born!

That line started it all. I started having thoughts that led to so many terrible emotions that took control me. What made it first was when father stop living with us. I don't remember what he looks like.

Only Sei-Kun sees him now while I don't get to.

Does father hate me that much?

He didn't want twins.

He only wanted one child not two.

I'm just the extra.

The mistake.

I wasn't allow to show emotions. I grew up holding it all in because it upset father when I shown them. Sei-Kun was starting to tell me to hold them in.

That's when I grabbed the kitchen knife and did my first cuts. No on noicted so I kept doing it over and over again. I soon got all kinds of things to cut myself with.

Not like anyone care.

That's what I thought till I met him. The love of my life. The person who help me threw everything. He was truly my light to my darkness.

He found out about my cutting and made me stop. He would listen to my problems. He made sure I was okay when no one else would. He was there for everything till he wasn't.

My light broke my what's left of my heart…

I no longer need you!

You're weak!

Why play basketball when you suck?

All you could do is pass, wow big deal.

I never once had feelings for you.

I only use you for my own pleasure.

Stop crying it's ugly.

After all those things he said to me. I couldn't take it anymore so I went to end it. Looks like brother saved me just in time. Such a shame to save someone like me. Maybe I could try again, if he'll ever let me have the chance again.

If only he knew there was someone who was inlove with him. Who wanted to have what Aomine had. Maybe just maybe he could had been saved…

Aomine POV

I open my eyes to quickly cover them with my left hand. I remember Akashi angry look right before I past out. I never meant what I said to Tetsu.

I never wanted to hurt him.

I only want to see his smile.

Why did I ruin our relationship?!

He didn't do anything!

I felt tears go down my face. I didn't relize a fight happening outside the door till I heard something that shatter my heart.

"I wanted Kurokocchi!"

The fucker Kise always had his eyes on Tetsu. He's one person I would never ever hand Tetsu to.

Then again I lost him…