A New Start to An End

One Month Later

Kuroko thought POV

Once I was able to get out of the hospital. I told more about the deal that brother and Sei and made. I also found out what happen to Aomine. I didn't blame Sei for what he done since Aomine had it coming.

It's been a month since then and I'm living with Sei and Murasakibara-Kun. I'm being homeschooled with the two of them. Kise-kun comes over almost everyday to check on me. Midorima-Kun also been visting when he's not busy.

Middle school is almost over which means I'll get to go to the school of my choice. Even if Sei was very much against it. He also wanted to come with me but I told him not to. I want to try and move one by going to a new school alone.

I do know once school starts I'll be living with Kise-kun since his school won't be to far from my. Father already got us a house. Sei will be living in the school dorms while Murasakibara-Kun will move into a small house that father got just for him.

Murasakibara-Kun try to tell father no but father wouldn't have it. After all Murasakibara-Kun been helping me the most. He watches over me when Sei has business to attend.

Even with my family and friends being by my side. I'm force to see a therapist twice a week. At first I hated going and refused to talk to him. But after two weeks I started to open up to him. He was very nice and gave me advice that really help.

I also started to move on from Aomine. Then again I haven't seen him since that terrible day. Part of me still loves him while the other try to deny it.

Then there's Kise-Kun who may his way into my heart slowing.

He's so sweet to me and treats me the same that he always had. Well he been less clingy and more listening. He also doesn't whine as much as he use to. I guess after what happen he started to change himself a little.

I wonder why that is?

Months later

Kuroko POV

"Wake up Tetsuya!"

I use the covers to cover up myself more as I try to ignored Sei.

"Tetsuya! It's the first day of school! Wake up before you'll end up late!"

"Don't care,"

"Wake up now or I'll make sure that Murasakibara-Kun doesn't make you a vanilla milkshake for breakfast."

Danm him for using my weakness against me.

"Fine!"

"You could had stay with Kise last night since your new school is far from here."

"I wanted one more day before living with him."

"Aw my little brother loves me!"

"Shut up!"

"Hurry up."

I slowing got up and out of bed. I wonder what new life I will have at my new school.

Two house later

I stood in front of the Seirin high gates with a small smile on my face. I made my driver drop my off about a block away. I also force the three not to come with me since I'll be just fine on my own.

Once I took a step forward knowing this is the first step into my new life.

If only I knew that I'll gain a new light. Two people from my past will come back to haunt me. Also that I find myself in a crossfire.

The end