Why?

You were the light that pulled me away from the darkness that tryed to consume me. You were the one who saved me. My own family didn't save me, no they just watch. None of them care about me anymore. Yet you cared for me.

You never once left my side. I even tryed to make leave many times. After my fail attempts, I let you in. I told you everything that has happen to me. You would listen then give me the help I needed.

That made me happy knowing someone cared for me. Someone who wouldn't dare leave me. I started to smile again with you around. I haven't smile in a long time till you showed up. We became best friends then lovers.

That was till you threw me away as if I meant nothing to you. How could you do that to me?! After all those times you saved me. Never leaving my side even when I didn't need try to end my life. You would always listen to my problems and even gave advice! You who helped me the most.

End up leaving and calling me terrible names. After all this time, I was just a toy to you. You never once cared for me, now did you? No you wanted to play with my heart. The heart that was already falling apart.

Guess what, it's now destroy thanks to you! I'll never forgive you! I won't let you back in! I'll end you before you end me! I don't any light to help me! I'll gladly acept death with opens arms after I'm done with you!

Just you wait Aomine!

Akashi POV

"Sei-kun!"

"Yes Testuya?" I turn around to see my brother hiding his arms behid his back smiling.

"Someday I'm going die alone."

"W-What?"

"And that someday is today!"

He moved his arms towords me as blood drip down from them.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in the hallway of the hospital. "Danm it! Don't let these thoughts get to you. He won't die, not today or any other day soon to come." I couldn't believe I got lost in those thoughts.

What am I going to do?

I feel if I'm losing my mind. Ever since I got here, I been seeing and hearing things. What is causing this?!

Guilt

I froze up when my brain thought up that terrible word. That one word that I hate the most.

Because it's true…

Guilt is what I'm feeling.

Guilt for abandoning my brother.

Guilt for being a terrible brother.

Guilt for everything that has happen to my brother.

The one word I'm feeling the most.

Guilt

"Akashi,"

I look over to see a nurse standing right be me. Looks like I was lost in thoughts once again.

"Yes,"

"You're brother is awake."

I took of running towords his room without thanking her. All I could thank about was seeing him.

I promised myself to do better. I won't fail you ever again my dear little brother. I'll make everything up to you. I won't let anymore harm come to you.

Please let me fix this.

Midorima POV

I understood very well to what Akashi said earlier.

"Don't ever call my little brother those things again."

Kuroko been coming to the hospital for years without anyone really knowing. He even kept this from his brother and father a few times.

Was Kuroko hurting himself because he felt that way?

Or is there more to it?

I'm guessing there's more to it. After all Aomine been the one taking him to the hospital the past few times. So why did he hurt Kuroko, when he's been helping him so much?

I may say that I don't care but deep down I truly do. I care for my teammates. Every singles one of them, even Kise and Aomine.

Then again I hurt him like Aomine did, no like the others had. Why did any of us have to break him? Kuroko is the kindest person that I had ever met.

I always hated how he would called himself a shadow.

After all he was my light. Like he was to everyone else. He was always there for other. He would pay attention to someone talking while listening to every word.

Yet no one ever pay attention to him.

No one ever listen to him.

No one saw the signs around him.

"Midorimacchi?"

I look over to see Kise standing in front of me with a frowned.

Kise POV

When I first got home, I felt if bad something had happen. Mostly the way Aomine and Kurokocchi had acted ealier. Something must had happen but I didn't do anything.

When I found out that they were now dating my heart ache. I wanted to break them up right away. I wanted Kurokocchi with me not Aomine. To bad I couldn't do anything when I saw Kurokocchi smile. The way he smile around Aomine made me not want to ruin it.

I still call Aominecchi out loud but secretly call him Aomine when he's not around. I really hate him for being with Kurokocchi.

Now thinking about back at their relationship. Aomine was super caring towords him. But now it looks like he doesn't care anymore. If he doesn't want Kurokocchi then I'll gladly take him.

Maybe I should call Kurokocchi to see how's he doing. I went to take my phone out only to drop it. The next thing I know, I'm running towords the hospital.

When I got there I was Midorimacchi standing there with tears. I walked up to him to see Kurokocchi files in his hand.

Why does he have those?

"Midorimacchi?"

I couldn't help but frowned. He knows something while I don't.

"Why do you have Kurokocchi files?"

"None of your business."

"Same goes for you."

He look at me while taking a step back.

"Did he do this?"

"Do what?"

"Don't play dumb with me Midorima! Did Aomine hurt Kurokocchi?!" I took a few step closer to grab him by the collar. "Tell me now!"

"Why do you care?!"

"You want me to tell you why?"

"Yes,"

"I wanted Kurokocchi!" I felt tears go down my face as I quickly let go of him.

"You what?!"

"I wanted Kurokocchi and still do."

Looks like everyone almost at the hospital. Two people will soon show up. That's when the drama will start up. Can they all be saved?

Or

They're all going fall into the darkness that'll consume them all?

(This will be last update till I'm done moving. That will be about a week or two till then have fun in the snow!^^)