Fixing The Damaged

Kuroko POV

Murasakibara-Kun was sitting down in a chair next to my bed as we talk about different types of snacks. I'm glad that Murasakibara-Kun came to visit me. We may have our differences but he's still very important person to me.

He had always listen when no one would. He may not had look like he was listening but he did. I told him many things that he didn't tell anyone. No one know what I told him nor would ever think that I told him.

"Kuro-chin,"

I got out of my thoughts to look up at him.

"I'll be back to visit you later. Aka-chin wants me to meet up with him."

What is my brother up to?

"Okay Murasakibara-Kun,"

"See you later," Murasakibara-Kun leaned over to ruffle my hair as I let him this time.

I waved bye to him as I felt much better. People do care for me even if he doesn't anymore.

Why couldn't he love me?

"Tetsuya,"

My whole body froze at that voice. Even if it had been years, I could still recognized that voice! I look up to meet with red eyes that belong to my father.

"Yes father?"

Kaser Akashi POV

After I had calmed down enough, I went to go see Tetsuya. I left Seijuro alone in the room since he was going wait for a friend.

I made my way towords my son room when I saw someone I recognized right away.

Atsushi Murasakibara

He had been to my house a few times with Seijuro. He happens to be one of Seijuro close friends. He also seem to be close to Tetsuya as well. Then again Seijuro did want Atsushi to live with them to.

We walked past each other as I made my way into my son room. He look lost in thoughts as I couldn't help but feel like shit.

My little boy has wires all over his arms. There were so many scars on his pale skin. He look even paler then before. His hair look very messy but those eyes.

His eyes no longer held light in them.

"Tetsuya,"

"Yes father,"

No I still couldn't believed this voice was his. I'm such a terrible father!

"You'll be moving out of the house to live with Seijuro and Atsushi. The house won't be to far and I won't be traveling as I use to. Every night you three will come over for dinners. While on the weekends I'll come visit you. I know that you might hate me and that it'll take a very long time to fix this relationship between us that I had cause a dift in. I know very much that you both blame-"

"Father,"

I look over to see Tetsuya smiling at me. I felt tears go down my face again. Why is he smiling at me? Why?!

"I forgive you father and I'm glad that's going to happen. I very much want to fix all of my relationship with eveyone. But mostly with you and Sei."

Even with everything
Happened, he's still strong.

"But I do have a request to make."

"What request is it?"

"I want to drop out of school."

"Done,"

He gave me a confuse look before going back to his emotionless face. Looks like I'll have to work on helping him show more emotions.

"You do need to recover but you'll be homeschooled. You'll welcome to come visit or I'll come visit you more if you didn't go to school. But you'll be sent to school one highschool starts."

"I want to go to Seirin."

So he doesn't want to go to Rakuzan like I plan to send them both of to?

"Very well, I'll allow you to go then."

"Thank you father."

"No don't think me, I must do what I can to make you happy." I went over to pull him into my arms as we both started to cry.

This is a good start to a new beginning.

Aomine POV

"After you're all heal up you must end all contract with us."

Not going to happen.

"You won't be allow to see Kuroko either."

That won't stop me ever.

"Are you an idiot?"

I truly am.

"Do you have a death wish?"

Not really.

I can't believe that four eye had gust to tell me those things. Then again he's right about it all. I shouldn't even be allow to have contract with any of them now since they'll want to kill me. Even four eyes look like he was about to strangle me to death.

I'm such idiot for what I done to Tetsu. I really didn't mean for any of this to happen. I truly love him yet I ruin everything. I was the one who help him the most but also help him go down to death road the most.

He had also die if it wasn't for his brother. If his brother haven't found him.

I would had never lived after that.

Tetsu was my whole world and now I have nothing. What I done was the most stupid thing to have done. Yet I can't do shit about the past but I can still do something about the furture.

I can't continue like this if I want him back. I must change myself for the better before I could do anything to take him back. Right now he needs to work on himself while I work on myself.

He now has his brother and maybe even his father back into his life. I just hope that he'll get his family back soon after what just happen.

I wish that it didn't lead to this way for things to get fix. But I can't do anything about it nor could anyone had stop this from happening in the first place.

Just have to keep on moving foword.

(One more chapter before this ends. Cx)