Chapter 1 ●Words●

Cuphead's POV:

Another night at the bar, making these useless sluts drinks.

"Boreese! Come here!" I shouted over the load music that was playing, wanting her to take the drink I made.

I saw her on the couch with Mickey, trying to get him to let her smash. She completely ingnored my call.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" I mumble as I took the drink and walked to the coustumer.

"Here you go sir" I placed the drink at the table next to them, they paid not attention to me. Only to the 2 strippers who are on the pole. I walked away from them until on of them grabbed my arm.

"Hey kiddo. What's that girls name?" He pointed to Brinda. I didn't want to tell him who she was because it was her day-off.

"I don't know sir. She is new." He let go of my hand.

"Useless bartender. Can't even remember one stripper's name!" They all laughed at his remark. Fucker.

I rertured back to my bar and continued making drinks.

"E-Excuse me sir." I turned around to see a beautiful girl sitting there with her hand out to call me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I'd like t-to order a drink if you don't m-mind." She must be shy.

"Of Course! That's what I'm here for ha-ha!"I started to rub my neck, she smiled at me, it was so...precious. "So what would you like?"

"Oh um. M-My friend asked m-me to get her s-something strong." She said while blushing. So cute.

"Coming right up!" I tried to look for the strongest drink I could find. Tequila. I poured it into the glass...okay 2 glasses! Then I handed it to her.

"Here you go!"

"O-oh I'm sorry b-but i didn't order t-two glasses." I felt embarrassed.

"Oh! I just thought you would want so too! I'm so sorry I'll just take it back."

"No n-need! I'll just give i-it to the stripper she is w-with!" She got up from her seat.

"Wait!" She turned around, frightened at my shouting." I don't think I'll see you again, do you mind if I ask what your name is?" She seemed shocked out of her mind!

"O-oh I thought you w-weren't interested! My name is Y-Y/N!" She was so happy to say her name.

"Y/N? It's lovely! Will you come back again?"

"W-Well the only reason I'm h-here is because of my f-friend! S-She comes here often. Maybe I can t-tag along with h-her!"

"Enjoy your night. By the way my name is Cuphead!"

"C-Cuphead~?" The way she said my name turned me on~

"Yeah. Well goodbye then!" I waved and she did too

We'll meet again~

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

WELL THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER DOWN  PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!