Chapter 7 *Flash backs*

THANK YOU @HarmonySkeleton FOR THIS WONDERFUL IDEA!

<3

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Cuphead's POV.

I looked at Y/N and winked at her and told her to get out of bed to get ready.

"Cuppy. I don't feel so-" [IM SURE MOST OF YOU EXPECTED A LEMON] she coughed out ink and continued for a while. I-Ink? I was dumbfounded at this point and just started at her. She held her and out to touch me.

"Cuppy...it hurts-" more ink was displayed onto the bed sheets. Tears started to form on her face. She started to scream my name. Crying for help.

"Y-Y/N I-I don't know what to do..." she wined and started to curl up into a ball in the bed. Instead of ink blood was what she was coughing up. I myself started to cry.

"I.feel.like.i'm.dying..." then suddenly I remembered...

FLASH BACK BITCHES!!!

"Cuphead!" why is Mugman screaming my name like that? I got up from my bed. It was pitch black but soon enough my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could see a little better now.

I peered over the comer of the wall "Muggs? Why are you calling me up this...late..." my voice faded away as I saw my mother lying on the floor on top of a puddle of...ink? The next image was horrifying, my father [Elder Kettle. Idk if he's their father] was holding my mother hand; it looked like he had been stabbed multiple times before he finally fell.

His face scratched, his neck snapped in two. His eyes where no longer there, they were just bloody sockets. His hair, stained with blood. My mother she didn't have clothes on [SINCE CUPPY CAN'T THINK THIS BECAUSE HE IS A CHILD, HIS MOTHER WAS RAPPED BEFORE SHE DIED COMPLETELY] but the ink covered up certain places.

"Muggs?! Where are you bro?! MUGGS?!" I ran over to him. He must have fainted because of the scene. He hates blood. I didn't know what to do but call the police.

They took them to the hospital. While the doctor was examining my mother and fathers condition, I sneakily took his clipboard and read what was there...

Diagnosis: Ink-Illness...

FLASH BACK END

"We need to get to the hospital! NOW!"

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I TRIED TO BE AS GUESOME AS POSSIBLE. IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO EXPECTED THIS TO BE A LEMON.

BUT CHANGES CAN HAPPEN!

{I'M GETTING DISAPOINTED WITH THESE SHORT CHAPTERS! >=( }