Chapter 6 {Ice-Cream?}

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

:^(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV.

Cuphead was looking a bit psychotic and dangerous. I was actually starting to get scared.

"Cuppy its fine. It was just a little experience" I tried to calm him down as much as I can. I flashed a warm smile but he was too focused on anger and revenge. His hair was bubbling allele bit and simmered down after a few seconds...

"I'm calm," he turned to me and reassured me with a smile. "Now we, if you don't mind, we'll be leaving."

Cuphead stood up and told me to follow along. I did as told and we left the restaurant. Cuphead didn't acknowledge me until I spoke.

"Where are we going Cuppy?" I asked he turned and faced me

"Ice-Cream" his gazed softened and my face was lit up with joy!

"Ice-cream? ICE-CREAM?!" he nodded.

"But first we have to go home. I want you to rest. I'll have to do my night shift and I want to then spend my day off with you and you only~" I gulped at the last line. He's not gonna do what I think he will

[THE NEXT FUCKING DAY]

I woke up to a sleepy and shirtless Cuphead right next to my face. I immediately turned red.

"Like what you see?" I stayed silent hoping he didn't notice me like last time.

"I could show you more if you'd like to see~"

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. WIFIF HASN'T BEEN WORKING AND IM NOT ABLE TO PUBLISH IT. I WRITE ON WORD THEN PUBLISH ON WATTPAD.

ANYWAYS MY EXAMS WILL BE STARTING SOON AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN.

SOOOOOORRRYYY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER... MAYBE Y/N WILL FINNALY FINED DA WAE.

{REQUESTS ANYONE?}