Chapter 4 ¤Protection¤ (Part 1)

Quick A/N this chapter is gonna be based off the 'fire tigger' incident that happened to stripper Felix. Please keep note of that!

Thank you @dxddy_ly For you request!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/N'S POV.

Cuphead is a really nice guy. He's really handsome and charming but that is not the correct reason why I like him. I'm not into looks as much as ithe girls are. I'm into personality.

I do wish I could see him again. That lovely hair, his blissful smile, his humor. My friend suggested that I should be a stripper just so I could see him. I denied her, she herself knew that I, am insecure about myself. She teased me at first but I just ingnored it.

A stripper?

Maybe it is for the best. Just for him. Just for love~

Cupheads POV

Will she come back again? Maybe my bro won't embarrass me like last time. I lightly giggled at that thought.

Right now I am at my bar station. Watching as the strippers dance away for needy people. Brinda was there shouting at the men who wanted intercourse with Bendy. She started to protest and refuse access to all of them.

I started blanky at my counter, brushing my fingers along the rim of the glass. Oh Y/N.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my wonderful Angel sitting across me.

"H-Hey Cuphead. I j-just wanted to see y-your manager. If it is possible of course!" Her timide smile lightened up my mood.

"Of Course Y/N! I'm sure he would love to see you!" I lead her to his office, he was sitting there. He was to engaged in his book.

"Sir."

"What?" He said rudely.

"A cilent is here to see you" he look at Y/N suspiciously and examined her closer until he stood up to break the silence. Y/N was standing there, trembling in fear of what he might do.

"You can leave Cuphead" as he said that I straightened up my back and left while closing the door behind me. I couldn't make out what they were saying but there was alot of mumbling.

I could finally make out what they were saying.....

"You've got The job Y/N" he muffled.

"Oh T-Thank you sir"

"I'm sure the men would love a piece of you~ Anyway come back here tomorrow. I'm sure Brinda can hook you up with some clothes."

And with that she walked out the room.

Y/N'S POV.

I walked out only to bump into a firm chest, Cuphead!!

"Oh I-I'm Sorry!" I was nervous.

"No worries. You'll be here tommorow?"

I nodded slowy. Was he eavesdropping?!.

"O-Of Course!"

He smiled and left.

********************************************

OMG I FEEL SO BAD I'M SO SORRY!!!!

I WAS JUST FEELING ALITTLE DEPRESSED. ALSO IN ZAMBIA THERE'S A CHORELA OUT BREAK.......

ANYWAYS I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING.
SOOOOO SOOOORRRRYYYY

:(