Chapter 8 |Goodbye...|

Cuphead's POV

"Don't worry Y/N. I'll get you to the hospital as soon as possible..." I smiled and teared up at the state she was in.

"C-Cuppy" was her only reply. I carried her bridle style into the passenger seat in the car and but her seat belt on as well. Safety first. I was speeding on the road and glanced at Y/N a couple times to see if she was okay. I examined her figure as well, she was covered in ink, and her body was completely black. She stained quite a lot of things but I didn't mind.

I didn't care about the traffic lights. I just wanted Y/N to be safe. When we finally reached the hospital, I parked diagonally due to stress and dashed to the entrance with Y/N in my arms. Don't worry, everything will be okay...

"NURSE!" I called out and immediately after they saw Y/N the rushed to get a bed for her and they then took her to a hospital room.

I opened the door and saw a doctor examine her. "Excuse me sir, but you are not allowed here."

"Why not?!" I said rudely. He pushed me out the door and told me to wait outside until he finds out what exactually was wrong with her. I swear is she does not live, I'm not paying that fucking bill...What will I do? What will happen when she is gone? No Cuphead! Don't think like that! She will live! But what if-

"Sir?" a female voice called me. As I opened the door the doctor rushed out before I could even get in. What's up with him?

"Tch, Doctors" I stated, and entered the room and saw a figure lying on the bright blue hospital bed. I walked around. Slowly making my way towards her. I could see they actually tried to help, because of all of the machinery in sight.

"Y-Y/N?" I step closer, as I did I saw bright red blood trickling down the hospital bed, and then I saw it. Y/N. My precious Y/N, lying motionless. My heart shattered. My brain full of confusion. I got even closer as salty liquid poured out from my eyes. I fell to my knees and let it all out. I kept my head down. My fingers curled against the hospital bed.

"Y/N!!!" I screamed, "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY! DON'T BREAK IT! IF YOU DIE! I WILL TOO! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH YOU!" I took grasp of her hand and rubbed it softly

"Please... Stay with me..."

"Please..."

"Don't...Leave...me..."

"Goodbye, Cuppy. We'll meet again. One way or the other. I lov-"

BLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

________________________________________________________________________________

BYE GUYS! IT'S BEEN A GREAT RUN! :)