Chapter 4 ¬Part 2¬

LEMON WARNIG :^)                       WORD COUNT: 1,120

................................................................................................................................................................

Y/N'S POV

My first day on the job. Just as my new boss said 'Brinda will help you to get started'. Brinda? I've heard Cuppy talk about her once, that she is the most popular at the strip club. I can't wait to get to work!

I walked out of my house and started to walk to my new work place. Maybe it's not that bad... I started to have positive thoughts about this, until one thought shot me like a bullet!

S-STRIPPING?! HOW ON EARTH COULD I DO THAT?!

I started to panic, my breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second, palms getting sweaty, not too late to quit Y/N! But....Cuphead...

I finally reached my destination and hesitated to go through. I opened the door, only to see the same sight like yesterday...

People sitting on couches and drinking to their hearts content! Strippers dancing on the poles earning money in return. Some of them took a couple of men into a room and moans and screams of pleasure could be heard from a distance. I gulped.

I hope I don't have to do such sinful things like that.

Up upon the distance I could see Cuphead cleaning with a piece of cloth. I greeted him with a warm smile and headed towards him.

Cuphead's POV.

I saw a familiar face walk up to me and greet me with a warm smile. I know exactly who this was.

"Y/N!" I waved at her, I could see she was struggling to get through the crowd of people to reach me, but she finally arrived.

"H-Hello Cuphead, I was told on my first day of work I was to meet Brinda. Do you know where she is?" she asks with such curiosity it was amazing.

"She's dealing with some customers. Why don't you wait here with me?" I pounted and gave her the biggest puppy dog eyes ever.

"Well.... I can't say n-no to that face!" she smiled and got comfortable with the seat she was in. YES! We sat there and talked for about 15 minutes until I asked her a question.

"Why did you want to be a stripper anyway? You seem so shy, I could never imagine someone like you show off your beautiful body to needy men" she blushed at my compliment.

"Well because I wanted to see you silly!" she giggled and blushed a darker shade of red after she realized what she said. "O-Oh also because I-um don't have anything to d-do at home-"

"It's okay Y/N. Brinda is here. I'll talk to you later okay?" I gave her a re-assuring smile and a wink. She blushed when I winked at her. So cute. I waved as she went off with Brinda. I can't let anyone touch her! I clenched my fists in anger. She must be mine, and mine only!

Y/N'S POV

I finally got to meet Brinda. She's quite a nice person, but she is a little bit over protective of her brother Bendy. Bendy was a cute little fella! He wore the most exotic clothes, just like Brinda. The sad thing was that he was mute so since he couldn't talk to me, he would hug me instead.

"I've already got a man for you to take care of for me" I stood there shocked. A-Already?!

"I've got some clothes for you to wear." She handed me two simple pieces of clothing. A black bra along with black underwear. I couldn't believe it...

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go put it on!" she yelled. I followed her orders and but the clothing on. I walked out the changing room embarrassed. I made my way back but along the way I could sense eyes looking at me from all angles. When will this nightmare end?

"Great! Just go to that room over there and he'll come join you." I slowly nodded while thinking what am I doing with my life? As I reached the room, which was at the end of the strip club, I read the sign that was at the door {Mating Room} I stare in horror.

As I opened the door I saw a bed and decided to sit on it and wait. As I sat on the comfy bed my hand touched something wet and sticky. Oh no... It was a condom...

I gasped and tried to make a break for it to the door until I crashed into a solid structure. "Oof!" I looked up to see a man who was a Tiger.

I took this awkward moment to examine him. He has a scar across his right eye, a muscular chest, boxers with a bugle in them, and a smirk plastered across his face. I was terrified. I retreated back to the bed but he grabbed my leg and pulled me closer to him. He was on top of me right now. Tears started to form.

"So you're the girl? I have to say, I choose the right one." He smirked and started to fumble with my bra strap and finally took it off. I squealed and tried to cover myself with my hands but he pulled them up and tied them above my head with a rope. He started to fiddle and massage my chest, I started to get wet. I hope he doesn't notice.

After he was finished, he moved down to my lower body. He pushed his finger into the fabric of my underwear. I tried to keep in my moans. He Finlay took them off along with his boxers too. Oh my fuck...

He was huge! I started crying, already imagining the pain. I begged him to stop, but he just shook his head in response. He pushed his member into me I screamed in pain. He gripped my hips but accidently scratched me instead I screamed even loader. Tears flowing.

"STOP! GET OFF! IT HURTS!" I tried punching his back to make him stop.

"You heard her. GET OFF." I opened my eyes to see Cuphead holding a watering hose. The tiger looked at him annoyed but when he saw the hose pipe he didn't hesitate to leave. He left but Cuphead shot with some water to scare him off even more. The last thing I heard was him hissing and leaving the room. Cuphead finally drew his attention to me.

"Y/N!" he rushed over to me. Since I was still naked I tried to cover myself the best I could. He blushed but soon found put that I was bleeding

"That Mothefucker..." Cuphead examimed to cut. I still had tears in my eyes.

"I want to go home Cuppy..." all I could remember was him carrying me bridal style.

***************************************************************************************

OK GUYS I DON'T THINK I'M ABLE TO CONTINUE WRITING IF I DON'T HAVE ANY REQUESTS CUZ NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WTF WILL HAPPEN NEXT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

:^)