Chapter 2 ○Strippers○

Cuphead's POV

"Oh Cuppy~" said Mugs as he attacked me with his hugs. "I saw you talking with a girl! Did you get her number~" he liked to teased me about the girls I talk to at the bar.

"Shut up! No I didn't, but she said she'll come back again." He smirked at me.

"You should ask Felix about how to do IT  with her~" I blushed at what he said and started to cover up my face.

"M-Mugs!" I started laughing. It is a good idea.

"Hey bartender! What does a guy gotta do to get a drink around here?!" It was Felix and Oswald. "Don't yell at him Oswald! He must be daydreaming~"

"N-No I'm not! And what drink do you want anyways?"

"Vodka" I stated to prepare his drink as he and Oswald were getting 'lovely dovey' to each other. That could be me and Y/N~

I lost train of thought as I was now spilling his drink on myself.

"Hey Cuphead! Wake up! I don't wanna lick all of that alcohol of you!" Everyone laughed.

"S-Sorry! I wasn't paying attetion!"

"Yeah we could tell!"

~Le time skip~

It was time do is to open. I hope i see her again~ I started to cringe at the feeling of Felix flirting with her. He himself knew that I liked her (obviously!)

Maybe she'll come back today~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HEY THERE GUYS! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I HAVE GOTTEN SICK AND WEAK SOOO....

ANY REQUESTS?