Ships

I'm sure many of you have heard the term if you haven't.

Ship
/SHip/
noun
noun: ship; plural ships
support or have a particular interest in a romantic pairing between two characters in a fictional series, often when this relationship is one portrayed by fans rather than depicted in the series itself

Basically two people you'd want to see together. Hence relationSHIP. They are often given "ship names" that are a clash of their names together.

Common ships in the community are

Frerard
consists of Gerard Way and Frank Iero. It wouldn't be unlikely if the two did have relationship. They have even kissed on stage at a concert and share many moments that are very questionable. They deny that they dated or had any actual relationship. Now, Frank is married to the amazing Jamia and has three children Miles, Cherry and Lily. As for Gerard, he has a talented wife named Lindsay Way who is a great woman in the Alternative scene that rocks out in band Mindless Self Indulgence. Together these wonderful artists had a wonderful child, loved by the fans, Bandit Lee Way.

Ryden
Consists of Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross. They've also shared kisses on stage and it wasn't unusual to see Brendon and Ryan millimeters away from each others faces when Brendon was usually singing of something raunchy or romantic. Brendon has adressed before in a livestream that he and Ryan never did have a relationship though many fans beg to differ. Brendon is also very fluid and shameless when it comes to his sexuality. "You can classify me as I really don't care. I just don't really care! I don't know if it matters. Because I like people, you know what I mean. If a person's good I'm into that person. If a dude's hot, dude's hot", he relpied with a smile and ease in a Zach Sang interview. Unfortunately Ryan is no longer currently in the band. Brendon, though, is now married to the incredible Sarah Urie. But Ryan is not in any confirmed relationships at the moment.

Brallon
Consists of Brendon and bassist Dallon Weekes. Have also shared a kiss on stage and are know for also standing extremely close, face to face while I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Dallon was in Panic! after Ryan. Therefore many people argue over Ryden and Brallon. Dallon Weekes is also no longer in band Panic! at the Disco but is closer and in better relations with Panic! than Ryan. Weekes does have a new band and is currently releasing an album at the moment. He has a lovely spouse, Breezy Weekes along with their two beautiful children Olivia and Amelie Weekes.

Kellic
Consists of Vic Fuentes of band Pierce the Veil and Kellin Quinn of Sleeping with Sirens. A few years back Pierce the Veil decided to release a song with Kellin Quinn after many fans had tweeted then on the daily, begging them to collaborate. After, the bands became very close friends and even went on a world tour together. While they are friends, it doesn't seem they did anything intimate that we know of. Kellin has adressed in a BryanStarz interview that he knows of the ship and has "seen pictures of them shirtless and kissing" (which are photoshopped). He got flustered and quickly said he was uncomfortable. Quinn is married and has a biological daughter and two stepsons with his gorgeous wife Katelyn. While Victor is in a relationship with Danielle Victoria and honestly Vic just propose already.

Jalex
Consists of Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat of All Time Low. They have shared multiple kisses, held hands, wrap their arms around each other, leaned heads on each others' shoulders, grope each other and talk about seeing each other naked causally. They're very touchy feely best friends and sometimes like to encourage the shipping with their fans by playing along. Although Alex Gaskarth is married to the wonderful Lisa Gaskarth so it would be highly unlikely. Jack, as far as we know, is single and ready to mingle.

Have I missed anyone?

I would also like to state that I respect all their spouses and love them almost as much as the band members. I also respect their decisions about saying they have never been in confirmed relationships. I hope you guys do too. And please, you don't have to like everyone and their spouses but at least be respectful about it.

That's all for today's lesson. Questions, comments, concerns?

Okay free five minutes of class.