Ships: Part 2

Quite a bit of people requested a part 2 to this. Sorry it took so long. I'm still looking for a co-writer for this.

Frikey
My Chemical Romance: Frank Iero and Mikey Way
Ship between Frank and Mikey. A lesser known ship. It's no lie that Mikey and Frank had a relationship, platonic or not. But maybe this stemmed into more? This ship often clashes with the oh so popular ship Frerard. Possibly that's exactly what makes Frikey popular. The taboo of shipping something other than Frerard.

Peterick
Fall Out Boy: Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump
A ship based on great chemistry between friends. Being in a well known band, almost always assures that you will be shipped. They joke about it often though. They have no problem with it and are obviously amused by the ship Fall Out Boy band member Pete Wentz has stated that he isn't exactly straight. Nevertheless he is happily married now with kids.

Petekey
MCR's: Mikey Way
FOB's: Pete Wentz

A ship that is quite different seeing as there are two bands coming together. But this doesn't mean it is less likely to happen. They experienced a "summer of like", during Warped Tour so who knows. Two bands that were popular at the same time and the same place I'm sure they became friends quickly.

Andley
Black Veil Brides: Andy Biersack and Ashley Purdy

Two friends that also became shipped. They shared quite a but of tension according to the fans. From sharing a microphone together to Ashley taking pictures of Andy. They have also mentioned before that they don't mind being shipped and find it quite amazing too.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Ships that didn't have any to little evidence. Or I knew very little and they could not be researched online. If you guys do know about them you can request to put them in.

Fransykes
Bring Me the Horizon: Oliver Sykes
You Me at Six: Josh Franceschi

Gawsten
Waterparks: Awsten Knight and Geoff Wigington

Koli
Sleeping with Sirens: Kellin Quin
Bring Me the Horizon: Oliver Sykes *winks* a personal favorite of mine

Austlan aka Cashby
Of Mice and Men: Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby

Joncer
Panic! at the Disco: Jon Walker and Spencer Smith

Throley
Fall Out Boy: Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman

Rikey
My Chemical Romance: Ray Toro and Mikey Way

A really, big, huge thanks to
LarisaExists
_FrerardShipper_04
They helped sooo much you guys don't even know.

That's all this week. Class dismissed. Don't forget to leave suggestions for lessons class.

(A/N: For updates on my stories and insights on my life in general, check out my Random Me-ness book)