Fanfics(Part 2):The Milk Fic

Hola Clase

Thank you for showing up! It's always choice!

Today we'll talk about the infamous (or to some, just famous) Milk Fic

The Milk Fic is a controversial topic among the Panic! community.

Who's in the Milk Fic?
The Milk Fic is based on the ship Ryden, Brendon and Ryan.

It's just some smut how is it controversial?
Well children, let's talk. The Milk Fic was written by, uh..erm.. a pedophile. Some people wish to not read it because they feel they'd be supporting the person who wrote it by reading it, talking about it or making jokes about it. Really it's terrible. On the other hand, others think that it's totally cool to read it or talk about it because it doesn't mean that they're endorsing the writer.

Another reason is simply because it's smut/a fanfic and because it's so popular it gets more attention from non fanfic people

And lastly is that people straight up harrass Brendon and Ryan about it. Once again, it's a popular fic, a lot of people harrass them about it. Brendon has mentioned it on a vine but other than that we haven't gotten much. It really does get to an extreme sometimes.

(Also I'd just like to say, please don't get nasty in my comment section or I'll delete it. I might just not let you reply to each other. It's something that I'd hate to do because I believe in the freedom of speech but some of ya'll take it too far. In fact, it's quite a touchy subject so I'd prefer if you didn't say anything at all)

But I'm really curious!
This is where I leave it up to you guys. If you decided that it would go against your morals to read it, but you really want to know what's in there then boy will I tell you. I gotta be serious, The Milk Fic is overrated and pretty vanilla. (Scroll for what happens)

*SPOILERS AHEAD SPOILER WARNING*

You can find tons of other Ryden smut that's just as good or even better. It's just a milk enema, you can look up smut for that too. But really truly it's overpraised description of a milk enema.

*SPOILERS OVER*

Or you can go and read it. If you do I don't blame you, I'd just maybe advise you to not encourage some of the negatives of the fic.

That's all for today class. Sorry this chapter was kind of heavy. We'll be back to regular classes next time.

Did you learn something today?

Did I miss things?

What fic should I do next?

Love you guys, stay safe<3

As for those of you wondering why I talked about it. I made this book for the inside jokes that newbies were confused about them. I thought about not uploading this but I feel the youth needs to know lol. I would talk about the risque stuff too and that's what the Milk fic is. I want this book to be non-fiction. I want to tell you the facts and talk about my opinions sometimes. I felt this was a topic I should cover. Okay I'm done being dramatic bye.