1: moment of tranquility

Within the bustling cars and streams of vivid bright lights, remained a simple cafe. Perfect for studying, reading a book, or simply enjoying a moment of tranquility among the buzz of the city. Scents of coffee and fresh bread pervaded the entirety of the shop. Bribing the busy mind to relax.

As Taehyung took a seat in an empty chair next to the window, he relaxed his shoulders and allowed himself to drown in thought. Taehyung liked thinking. After everything he's been through and after all the mistakes he's made, Taehyung realized that he should no longer act on impulse but on thought.

He thought about how he was going to manage the pay for his tuition at university and about how he was going to stop his girlfriend's new dog from taking dumps all over their place. Darn dogs.

It's been quite a while since Taehyung went back to his home town. He was 22 now. It has been a year since he received the book of a response from Al. Taehyung claims he's moved on. But occasionally, the girl he once loved, still deems to come across his uncontrollable thoughts. "I just hope she's happy now." He reminds himself, "Because I am happy."

Life in the city is great. University is great. Having a new girlfriend is great. But it's just not amazing, and Taehyung doesn't realize that. For the time being, he settles for what's comfortable. Because once again, he is afraid.

Straying from his thoughts, Taehyung averted his eyes to the cause of the chime, another customer walked in. A rugged looking guy, whose hair was silver and eyes shaped like small crescents made his way to the front counter. Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. Remnants of the past reappearing before his eyes.
Jimin.