5: i am human

When it comes to procrastination, I can't emphasize enough that I am a pro at it. I've been consistent at not consistently doing things. Which is exactly why I've allowed this whole Taehyung situation to sit. But Jimin claims that procrastination is toxic and one of humans' most calamitous flaws that prevent individuals from living life the way it's meant to be lived.

"Okay, first of all... brave is the worst way to describe me right now. I'm a shaking mess. Jimin, look at my fingers they won't stop shaking."

He sighed softly, scratching the top of his head. "Al. You know I love you right."

"Of course I know Jimin."

"Then you know that I want you to be happy right?"

I nodded. Strangely, I knew where he was going with this.

"Then you should know that I want you to give Taehyung another chance. Because I know he'll make you happy."

Jimin smiled prettily and with caution he took hold of my trembling arms.

How could someone be so selfless?

"Right now. You make me happy."

On the contrary, I believe that humans' inherent selfishness can be more catastrophic than any form of procrastination. In proof, as a selfish human being I kissed Jimin. And you know what? I liked it. So I think it's okay. Sometimes our flaws have their perks. Or, do they?

"Hey, Al. Can we talk?" Quickly, Jimin pulled away and I quietly cursed.

It sounded more like a command than a request,"Al please."

"Taehyung...please-"