28 ~ Such a tease

Jasmines POV
I woke up before Jonah. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram to take a picture of my promise ring so I can post on my story. After posting it my comments on my recent picture were all getting filled with questions asking if it was an engagement ring and some people just assumed it was.

Jonah started to wake up and faced me. I gave his a goodmorning kiss. "People think we're engaged" I said laughing. "They think your promise ring is an engagement ring?". "Yes, it's kind of funny because we've been dating for 2 months & they already think you popped the question". "Yea that is funny, we should keep them guessing" he said. "I think so too" I said laughing.

I got out of Jonah's bed to go to my room so I can pick out an outift so me and Jonah can go to breakfast. Sometimes I forget that I have my own room in this house.

I picked out my clothes that I was going to wear and started to change when suddenly Jonah walks into my room and sees me in my bra.

"JONAH" I yell throwing my shirt at him. "It's okay it's just me" he says. I mean it was just him but still what if I was butt naked. We still haven't gone through this stage in our relationship yet of you know what I mean.

Jonahs POV
I walked into Jasmine changing and I walked out after I but man I wish I could have stayed because her body is amazing. I am one lucky guy.

Since we were going to breakfast I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I just grabbed a hoodie and some black ripped jeans.

Then I see Jasmine walk into my room. "Sorry about that" I said to her. "No it's fine, sooner or later you're gonna see all of me" she said giving me a wink. She is such a tease.

We were both ready so we started to head out.

After driving to find a nice place to get some breakfast I found a nice little place so we just decided to stop here.

We ordered and a few minutes later the food came to us.

I ordered a coffee because everyone knows I can't go without drinking a coffee everyday

I ordered a coffee because everyone knows I can't go without drinking a coffee everyday. I told Jasmine to take a picture of me.

Jasmines POVAfter taking that cute picture of Jonah drinking his coffee we left

Jasmines POV
After taking that cute picture of Jonah drinking his coffee we left. Since we didn't have nothing planned for today we we're just going to chill with the rest of the boys unless they have something planned for us to do.

We walked inside the house and saw that the boys were in the back yard. Zach was in the pool with all his clothes on, corbyn was helping him while Daniel & Jack were laughing. I guess one of them pushed him into the pool which they're always doing.