31 ~ Packing for florida

~Next day~
Jasmines POV
I had the hotel rooms booked. Now all we need to do is pack. I hate packing because I know I can't bring everything with me.

I went to my room to get a pretty big suitcase that will fit everything I need for the next 3 days. I started to grab clothes from my closet. I put dresses, shorts, tank tops, sandals, and everything else I needed into the suitcase. I packed my makeup as well. My passport and important things went into my purse.

I had everything all packed and ready to go for tomorrow morning. Now let's see how the boys are doing

I walked over to Jonahs room and I see him in his closet packing. Then I went into Daniel and Jacks room and see them organizing everything into their suitcases. Now Zach & Corbyn. Their room was a mess, there was clothes everywhere. Why do they have to be messy. Corbyn was deciding on which shoes to take and Zach was stuffing his suitcases with clothes and hair produce because we all know how nice his hair has to look. I couldn't handle the mess so I went into Jonahs room to see if I could help him.

Jonahs POV
I was almost done packing when jasmine walked in asking if she could help. "Thanks babe but I got this I'm almost done anyways".

I packed shorts, t-shirts, shoes and anything else that I thought I would need while we were there. I also packed some toiletries and that was all, I was done packing finally. I layed in bed with Jasmine, we were both on Instagram as usual liking some of the fans edits they have made for us. Then I went on twitter to tweet back to some fans. Seeing their reactions was priceless.

The rest of the day we just went out to eat and came back to the house and just chilled.