66 ~ And it continues

Jonahs POV
We've been in the hotel room for a few hours now just relaxing. It was time to go out and get some dinner.

"Come on I'm gonna take you out for dinner."
"Jonah this better be the last thing you have for me today." Jasmine says.
"No promises." I laugh.

Both of us head out and grab an uber to The Cheesecake Factory.

We arrive and we get seated right away.

We finish our food and the waiter comes with a cheesecake with a candle lit up. The plate has "Happy birthday to you!" written on it.

I sing happy birthday to her and tell her to make a wish

I sing happy birthday to her and tell her to make a wish. She closed her eyes and blew out the candle.

She shared the cheesecake with me and we left after we finished it.

I have another gift for Jasmine one that I know she'll love. We got back to the hotel room. She changed out of her dress and into some comfortable clothes that I had brought for her before we got here.

She sat in bed and I went over to her.
"I got one more thing for you."
"Babe another gift." She said.
"Yes now hold out your hand."

I took out a box from my pocket and handed it to her.
She opened it and it revealed a rose gold necklace with her name and a heart on it.

"Jonah it's beautiful, thank you so much."
"Your welcome." She says giving me a kiss. I helped her put it on. It looks beautiful.

We then layed in bed watching a movie. I stayed with her hair like I always do.

"Thank you for the best birthday every." I heard her whisper

I look down to see her eyes closed. I kissed her forehead and we both fell asleep.