54 ~ Painting

Jonahs POV
It was 9 in the morning she I woke up. Jasmine was still sleeping. I was gonna let her sleep but I had to get up because the painters were going to come soon to get started painting the nursery.

There was an hour or so left before they actually got here so I decided to go and buy some flowers for Jasmine.

  When I got the the flower shop I picked out some beautiful white roses. I quickly payed for them and went back home because I wanted to make it back in time before she woke up.

When I got home I went up into our room quietly. Slowly opening the door I noticed that she was still sleeping. I set the flowers next to her so when she wakes up she'll see them.

 I set the flowers next to her so when she wakes up she'll see them

The painters were now here. There was three of them which is perfect because they would finish faster rather than just having one.

I introduced myself to them amd began to explain what Jasmine wanted. Once they got the idea I showed them the room and they immediately began to work. I closed the door since Jasmine is right across the way I don't want her to hear too much since she's still sleeping. 

Jasmines POV
My little princess woke me up by giving me a nice kick that kind of hurt a bit. I laughed at how good of a kicker she is and I started to rub my belly.

I turned around to where I thought Jonah was going to be, laying right next to me but he wasn't. Instead I see roses laying there. I picked them up and smelled them. He's so sweet for randomly buying me flowers whenever he feels like it.

I remeber I have a vase under the sink in the bathroom so I got up taking the flowers with me. I got the vase and filled it with water and placed the flowers in.
I went to go set them on the nightstand that we had next to our bed.

I took a shower and pit on some comfortable clothes.

T-shirts and shorts is all I've been wearinf lately because when you're pregnant you really don't care what you're wearing you just want to be comfy

I walked outside the room to peek downstairs to see if Jonah was there but I heard some things going on in Juliana's room. It must be the painters. Instead of opening the door I walked passed by it because I want to be surprised once it is all done.