🌸Chapter 3🌸

I sheepishly looked around to see if anyone was on their own.
There was a group of girls and boys in the corner of the classroom, it contained a lot of nice-looking girls and the blonde haired boy which I met earlier, one girl was laughing with him and I growled quietly. There was two girls talking in the corner and seemed to be getting on nicely.
I looked over miss Taylor and bit my bottom lip.
"You alright?" She whispered.
I nodded and walked over to the two girls who where talking in the corner.
"Erm... Hi?" I spoke quietly.
They looked at me and one of them tilted their head.
"Hey" One of the girls said, she had long brown hair and had Features like a china doll, "I'm Selena, and this is Sallie."
Sallie has short black hair and wasn't as good looking as Selena, but she was still prettier than me.
"My names rachel." I felt more confident around these girls, they were nicer than the people in my primary school.
They looked at me awkwardly.
They turned to face eachother and started chatting again.
I huffed louder than I expected it to be and walked off.
The boy which was sitting next to me was now talking to the blonde haired boy and the girl was with her friends.
"Hey, rachel is it?" I heard miss Taylor's voice, I nodded.
"You can go and talk with the two boys over there if you like." She pointed to the blonde haired boy and I walked over to them.
My heart started beating fast in my chest, I breathed in slowly.

The girl he never noticedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara