🌸Chapter 11🌸

Guys I am so sorry for not updating in so long, I haven't felt like updating this book recently but I'm back to write another chapter ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A small Bengal kitten sat curled up on the corner of the room.
"How did he get in here?" My mum said in a timid voice.
I sighed, relived it wasn't anything bad, "I don't know, the old cat flap maybe?" I looked over at the backdoor, the car flap belonged to my old cat, I missed him dearly.
I walked over and kneeled by the kitten, it hissed and pressed itself against the wall.
"It's okay." I said gently, holding my hand out.
The kitten sniffed my hand.
"Does it have a collar?" My mum kneeled next to me.
"Doesn't look like it, can we keep it mum." I looked at her with wide eyes.
"Please." I whispered.
She sighed heavily, "Fine you can keep it."
"Thanks mum. Do you know the gender?"
"Looks like it's male, what would you like to name him?"
I thought hard.
"Smokey," I ran my fingers through his fur and he began to purr gently.
"I'll go out and buy smokey some things in the morning, go back to bed now."
"Thanks mum." I stood up and threw my arms around her and took smokey upstairs.
I lay the cat down next to me and he curled up and began to sleep...